Ratings for Dr. Joseph Yu

He didn't care. He texted during my visits. He was more concerned with what workers compensation would cover than my treatment. Before he examined me he said oh there's nothing wrong with your hand/arm it was the way I was sitting. Only after he saw my hand swell up after work did he finally order a MRI without contrast. Then he didn't even allow me to follow his own recommendation and rest (R.I.C.E) after diagnosed me with tendonitis. probably a good surgeon but a horrible caregiver and doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Amazing.Amazing.Amazing.Amazing.Amazing.Amazing.Amazing.Amazing.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. Yu, I have to say one of the best Orthopedic surgeon in Las Vegas. He did a surgery on my archille rupture from playing soccer. The surgery went well, but the healing process was painful. Had to be very careful after surgery. It's been like a year and no problems. He caring and take the time to answer any questions or concern you have. And friendly staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I just come off HIP replacement by Dr.Yu and feel great.The operation took one hour and went very smoothly.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I went to doctor Yu on November 4th to have total hip replacement. He is the best!. Never had surgery before 1st time in 65 years. After less than 5 weeks I am walking and able to play golf. He is a great surgeon and I would highly recommend him. No complications and fast recovery. Only doctor in Las Vegas I trusted. I am not to fond of doctors. I felt really confident that he could do the job. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I would not go to any other doctor. Wife also goes to him for shoulder she has been to other doctors and finally went to Dr Yu he was first rate in helping her also. Don' go to anyone else. Patric Winans Las Vegas Nv

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr Yu is a great Dr...Not only is he great but the staff is awesome and very friendly. I know the Dr is a surgeon but his staff are the ones who get things done. I had my MRI within the same week and the process was very easy for me. I have NEVER EVER seen an office who gets along so well together and are very friendly and made me feel important. The office is always clean and the HUGE TV in the waiting room makes you not want to leave the waiting room. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Yu. THANK YOU!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Yu replaced a knee prosthesis that had started to loosen and was causing a great deal of pain. The surgery was complicated and he was obliged to remove a large amount of bone to install another prosthesis. The surgery was in March 2009 and I have absolutely no problems and more important, no pain since then.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I injured my ankle and was looking for an orthopedic doctor. I recently lost my job and do not have health insurance. Dr Joseph Yu's office is the only office I can afford to see. He doesn't try to rob those who are paying cash. Other Orthopedic doctors charges from $300-$500 per visit. They took an xray of my ankle and saw Dr Yu. Caring and patient, he will answer all your concerns. Worth paying every penny.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr Joseph Yu did a WONDERFUL total hip replacement on my 86-year old mother. She felt very at ease with him. Just because she's a Senior, he still made her feel important. He will answer all questions & doesn't make you feel foolish for asking. He takes pride in his appearance as much as he takes pride in his work. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

What a wonderful, caring doctor. If I ever need more surgery, he''s my guy

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Joseph Yu's Credentials

• Chinese

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)