Ratings for Dr. Sam Kabbani

Find Someone else as this guy writes his own reviews, that is the only reason he has 5 star on this page

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

They got rid of lady doctor who listened and cared, office is horrible, always has been,wont do there job, scream at you,, do not go here

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

In 3 years experience seeing Dr Kabbani, I have nothing but good things to say about him & his staff. After reading some of these negative reviews, I can't help but wonder if some of these mean comments stem from people being denied excessive narcotics...? Just sayin... Dr Kabbani has been treating my husband for seizures and limb spasticity since 2012 for a brain hemorrhage in 2011. My husbands previous neuro had written him off as nothing more to be done, but when he started seeing Dr Kabbani, all that changed. Dr. K & his staff helped get us referred out to a different rehab group who actually helped my husband relearn how to walk (which Patricia Neal said would never happen - even with a modified walker!) Dr Kabbani has also worked with us to find the most effective combo of seizure meds while avoiding interactions with meds my husband takes from other doctors. A couple times there have been meds that out insurance was refusing to pay for, but after calling Dr. Ks nurse and explaining, the office staff has taken up the argument with the insurance company, insisting my husband needs THIS MED and nothing else will do. Sometimes it may take a few days (as insurance companies do), but they've always been able to get an approval. Dr. K also had a lady come to his office to fit my husband for special custom made braces (4 in all, 2 for his arm, one for his leg, and 1 for his foot & ankle) that stretch his muscles and keep his joints from fusing. Along with Botox injection, which Dr. K is licensed in & does as an office visit, my husband is slowly regaining range of motion. Again, all these treatments are expensive and have required haggling with the insurance company, but there's never been a problem that we've had to deal with - the office staff always has the braces & Botox approved ahead of time. Has Dr. Kabbani made money off of us? Maybe, but probably not as much as most people think. When you look at the cost of operating & insuring a medical practice, and the fact that insurance companies (especially TNCare medicaid) pay what they think any given service is worth, regardless of what a doctors office charges, there's really not as much profit left as a person might think. As for his personal manner, Dr Kabbani has never been rude or seemed rushed or disinterested in what we have to say. He has always answered all our questions, given us the choice of different treatment options, and the information to decide which options are best for us.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

hi office staff is the most unpleasant, rude and unknowledgable staff i have ever came in contact with. they treat you like they are beneath you. They care more about their two hour lunch break than assistanting you with any of your questions. They could care less about your comfort or concerns. They really shouldn't be working in customer service if they do not grasp they concept of basic manners.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I am currently looking for another neurologist. Dr. Kabbani only spends 5 minutes with you, I had an MRI and an EEG done and all he would tell me was that my EEG was abnormal. I had to DRAG it out of him that he thought that I had partial seizures. Seeking a second opinion - this doctor is a quack in my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

After having my physician not believe me for months Dr. Kabbani Said he believes my pain and diagnosed my pinched nerves, carpal tunnel and ordered more tests, the office even set up arm braces to be delivered to my job so THANK YOU FOR BELIEVING ME...........

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

THIS DR. COMES INTO THE ROOM. TO SEE MY MOM THAT HAD JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR HAVING SEG.AND WE HAD BEEN WAITING ON HIM TO COME IN THE ROOM TO SEE HER AND HE FINALLY DID AFTER HALF HR AND WHY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VISIT THEYWAS TALKING AND HIS CELL PHONE RANG HE ANSWER I AND TALKS TO SOMEONE AS IF WE WASN'T THERE. AFTER A FEW MINS U WOULD THINK A DOCTOR WOULD TELL THE PERSON ON THE PHONE THEY WOULD HAVE TO CALL BACK OR HE WOULD CALL THEM BACK EVER RUDE WE WILL NOT BE BACK TO THAT DOCTOR HE REALLY NEEDS TO BE REPORTED TO THE BROAD CAUSE HE IS TREATMEN TO HIS PAITENTS HE IS A NERTO.. AND MY MOM Has M.S. SO I THINK. HE SHOULDNBE. A DOCTOR AND ALL HE WANTS IS TO PUT U ON DIFFERENT MEDS EVER VISIT HE WANTS TO CHANGES HER MEDS. NOW. SHE HAS BEEN HAVE SEG. AND M.S HAS JUST GOTTEN. WORSE HE ID NOT A GOOD DOCTOR SO IF HAVE SEEI.G HIM U MAY WANT TO CHECK ON GETTING S NEW ONE THAT'S CARES ABOUT THERE PATIENTS. AND NOT BE SO RUDE AND HE DOES CALL EVEU MISD AMERICAN DSO HE DON'T HA E TO REMEMBER U NAME

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Worst experience ever with a doctor's office. Although my insurance was accepted there I was still required to pay the full office visit cost. I was told they do not bill patients. I got the statement from my insurance showing what they had paid the doctors office but I never got a reimbursement. My prescription was very expensive. My pharmacy called the office to have it changed to a different medication. The doctors office would never return their call. Needless to say I have moved on to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I think kabani is filling out the good comments on here himself. He's the worst Dr I've ever had to see .he is extremely rude and disrespectful. I'm talking to my lawyer about this serian pieceof garbage. I cannot lawfully say how I feel about Sam kabani but I will not be back to see him again. Oh also if you have to see him you might want to loose weight first.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

His was great at first, now he does not seem to care. Only spends about 2 min. with me, explained I had some issues to discuss, and he dismissed me, as if I had never said a work. He calls all miss America, that way he doesn't have to remember your name. Very short, no explantion. He put me on 800mg Lyrica 4 times a day, I think he over dosed me and caused me to start having seizers. I would not recommend him to anyone. He has gotten rid of the NP that really cared, now a woman comes in and says I'm his sect. Wants to adjust my VNS that was implanted, I truly believe he is only in it for the money. The price you pay and your lucky if you get 2 min. of his time and that is even rushed. Good luck to anyone who sees him. do yourself a favor and find a different Neuroligist.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Sam Kabbani's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1979)