Ratings for Dr. Steve L. Schoelen

I had two surgeries after Dr. Schoelen. He wasn't doing his job. If he had listened two me one surgery could have been prevented.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

I saw Dr. Schoelen for 6 yrs. When other dr.s left me nauseated at the thought of seeing another dr he took me in read all my files THEN sat down with me and set a plan of action. He knew exactly what to do and did it. Every appt we would go over my meds and talk about what was working and what wasnt. He is so knowledgeable. For example I suffer from RSD I thought it had spread because for months my feet had been burning I can't even begin to describe it. Eventually I told him about it and instead of just throwing pills at me like past Dr's had done he told me to be back in the morning with an empty stomach and I was diagnosed with diabetes a week later. And from there he helped with a diet plan and medication and in 2 mths my sugar was under 120. Even though my feet still have pain their no where close to what it was. He is such an awesome dr. I currently see another dr and I am so unhappy. He hasn't done another test on my diabetes in over 4 mths. Dr schoelen had me tested every 3 month. He cares for his patients health and welfare. Where ever he is currently I hope he sees these comments and see how much he's wanted and needed.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Schoelen was my doctor for many years and he would listen to you very carefully and was very engaged in the conversation He always gave me the prescriptions that fixed my health problems the first time. I felt he was very versed in his field of knowledge and had confidence in his course of treatments.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

best doctor i have ever had he really talks to me and ties to explain things to me he really seems interested in what i have to say

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

This is a wonderfully caring physician who listens well, has great bedside manner, works with the patient drawling labs and ordering other tests to find out what's going on - I feel very comforted and assured knowing he is looking out for my best interests. He also never lets his patients suffer in chronic pain. Very compassionate! He follows DEA guidelines closely to ensure that his patients are not just drug-seeking, but legitimately need the medications he is prescribing. I appreciate Dr. Steve Schoelen very much! I feel blessed to have found his office and him!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. Steve L. Schoelen's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1990)

AARP