Ratings for Dr. Tim A. Sidor

Wonderful doctor, kind, gentle, caring and Honest, the whole practice is exceptional

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I had a biopsy for 3 red spots in my bladder that the Doctor repeatedly said he was very certain it was just irritation. Several days later, I was still bleeding rather heavily and my wife called to speak with Dr. Sidor about it. The receptionist said it would be 24 to 48 hours before the doctor could contact us. 3 days later, no call so my wife had to call. The receptionist said in a very rude manner that it is way to early for the biopsy results. My wife told her that we aren't looking for the biopsy results, we were concerned about the bleeding. Doctor Sidor called back an hour later and over the phone in a rather non-compassionate tone said I have bladder cancer and that I need to see the nurse in a week to go over starting treatment directly in the bladder and the blood should stop in a few days. 1 week later, while still bleeding we spoke with the nurse about the treatment and also that I was still bleeding. She said I need to be seen by the doctor, I can't receive treatment while actively bleeding. Went to speak with the receptionist about scheduling to see the doctor asap and she said the soonest she could schedule me would be 2 months, that he is very busy. When I told her it's critical because I have cancer and that I'm bleeding she said "well I'm sorry but we are very busy you know". Dr. Sidor may be rated as a top Doctor but I couldn't get anywhere past the totally uncaring, non compassionate, unprofessional, selfish group at the desk who's only concern was their time clock.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

This doctor sent me home from the hospital, just 5 days after a quadruple by-pass, with a cathedor inserted. Through the hospital nurse, Dr. Sidor gave me instructions to take the cathedor out myself, and told me to see him in his office the next day. The nurse at his office said she could squeeze me in. I arrived at more than a 1/2 hour early to complete paperwork. After waiting almost two hours, I started feeling weak and also needed to urinate. The nurse had me pee in a cup for a sample and told me there was still another 45 minute wait. I felt making a person just out of the hospital after surgery wait nearly 3 hours was inappropriate so I told them I was going to leave. I don''t know if the urine sample was tested and did not receive a follow-up call from the doctor. I also had paid my $10 co-pay for services I never received. The doctor may be the best in the city, but treating patients without consideration is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Tim A. Sidor's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)