Ratings for Dr. David A. Peter

Dr. Peter is a true gentleman and an excellent doctor. He takes time with me and asks questions. Rare in a doctor. I feel comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr Peter has been my doctor for 10+ years, He is by far the best at giving you personal attention and not rushing in and out of the room like most doctors do. Every time I have been in the Hospital he has always been right there to check on me. He is a great choice for anyone young or old.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Dr. Peter was recommended to us last year when my father became ill & we were unhappy with the care he was receiving from another physician. He was kind, thorough and dogged in his pursuit of answers. Because of Dr. Peters insistance that we try yet another specialist we found my Dad's cancer. He is now in remission. When my Dad was hospitalized for another issue, Dr. Peter was right there caring for him. I would recommend Dr. Peter to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Insurance company we use is not listed. We have a Medicare Advantage plan. Dr. Peter has been our doctor for over 10 years and I value his remarks. He listens to you and lets you know what is going on. If he is running late it is because he gives everyone the time they need with him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr. Peter is our family physician. He has the best bed-side manner, and he has always given correct diagnosis''s. If he isn''t sure what the problem is, he orders tests to find out. He listens to his patients, and isn''t in-and-out of the exam room in a flash. He''s a good man.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. David A. Peter's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Ameritas