Ratings for Dr. Matthew H. French

Dr.French has been my cardiologist since October 31, 2005 when I had my heart attack. Four scents and almost 9 years later I have nothing but the highest regard for him. I consider him to be not only my doctor but also a caring friend.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr. French was friendly, communicated well, and made sure that I understood what my diagnosis was, and treatment options available. He listened to my concerns, answered questions from my family, and was eager to give me choices, after informing me of the risks. He followed up the next morning and was eager to make sure that I had a direct number to contact him. He discussed concerns with my husband post surgery. He could not have done more to make me feel important and of importance in his practice of interventional cardiology. I would highly recommend him to anyone with cardiology or interventional/vascular surgery. He really put me at ease.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Matthew H. French's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Benesys