Ratings for Dr. John K. Willis

This doctor is a f#%^*+g quack! Very rude! You are in the wrong field. You don't get along well with kids and don't listen to what the child has to say! The child is the patient so listen to them. I will never see this doctor again and hope he loses his license before he truly hurts a kid.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

This doctor MISSED a LARGE tumor. My son was vomiting and had horrible headaches and I asked for a CT scan to rule out something scary like a tumor. He told me in an "I know it all" manner that he knew it was just migraines and did not think he needed a CT scan.. a little over 2 months later my son couldn't walk one day and had a ct scan at an ER and that is when the tumor was found. He had surgery to remove the large tumor and is no longer vomiting and having severe headaches. Obviously, it wasn't "just migraines." This doctor is very arrogant and does not act caring in ANY way. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to ANYBODY.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr Willis did not strike me as a people person, and he cange a little arrogant, but he is very knowledgable. My daughter seems to really like him as well.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Willis lacks basic human compassion and has no regard for other human being's feelings. He is inconsiderate, condescending and flat out rude. I've never had a doctor be so crude.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. John K. Willis's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)