Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Staud

Well, It took me 6 1/2 yrs to write a review about Dr. Staud! I saw her the other day and she didn't even almost acknowledge me. Pretty sad after all I went through just because she didn't know how to read my daughters heart bit. I remember very clear how every time I had my sonograms she said " Ohhhh her heart is perfect" Guess what ? my daughter was born with a heart defect and Dr. Staud didn't even noticed it! :( Hopefully she did something to learn how to read baby's heart bits. The reason I am writing this now is because mothers should be more aware of some unexperience Doctors and make sure to select the right doctors.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr Staud and her staff are amazing. She cared for me during both of my pregnancies. She is positive and kind to all her patients. She is one dr who will stay with you even if your labour is a long one. Never gives up!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

A GREAT doctor. I highly recommend her. I had a wonderful experience during my pregnancy. She is very knowledgeable and sweet. She spends time explaining every little detail to make the patient comfortable. She made it so easy and enjoyable.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr Staud and staff treat their patients like a cattle call. When it comes to my health and the health of my unborn child I will not trust someone who engages in a standard procedures/one size fits all level of patient care. I know this doctor has lost a lot of business due to lack of individualized attention to patients. I chose a new ob gyn who is great and I am not treated like a time slot.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Staud and her staff. I had a miscarriage back in December and Dr. Staud and her nurses were so kind to me and my husband during this very emotional and hard time.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Wonderful dr. and staff. First preganace and with twin boys. She was so helpful. She made me comfortable doing the entire time. Sat by my bedside doing and after the pregancy. Im so happy she is my dr. Need more dr like her and her staff. My entire family was able to enjoy the moment with the delievery and the many dr apts. She was always available.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I love Dr. Staud! I could never ask for a better OB/GYN. She delivered my 2 sons. My last delivery was during the week and very long. She stayed the whole time even though most MDs wont do that. Dr Staud has a family of her own, but she would not leave my side even though I insisted she go home to her kids and Ill just get delivered by the Dr. on staff. I just love her!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Staud was the best OB/GYN in the DFW area. I moved to Las Colinas in my 5th month of my 2nd Pregnancy. Dr. Staud excepted me as a new patient with no problems. She was so professional and just like a best friend through out the whole pregnancy. I actually had a terrible car accident during my last two weeks of pregnancy on Thanksgiving weekend. I had a shattered leg and went into labor early. She is my life long hero. She stood by me through a c-section and the leg surgery. I recommended her to my sister who also had a c-section by Dr. Staud. We both are in love with Dr. Staud. She is by far the best OB/GYN in DFW. Her beside manner is Impeccable and you don't want her to leave. Much love Dr. Staud!! You will allways be my Hero.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

My husband and I had just moved to the Las Colinas/Irving area when we found out we were expecting our first. We feel blessed that chose Dr. Staud. She made us feel very comfortable at each visit. Dr. Staud encouraged us to come with questions each week and answered them very thoroughly. We never felt rushed or like we were a number. I had originally wanted a natural, non-medicated birth, but circumstances didn't allow that. Dr Staud helped us make informed decisions. During the surgery she was awesome; very compassionate. She is extremely knowledgeable;at the top of her game and genuinely care about her patients. I have already told my husband that should we relocate within the metroplex, I will travel to have her care for me during my next pregnancy and delivery.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Staud has been taking care of me for the past 2 years - as both my gynecologist and more recently as my obstetrician. She is such a wonderful doctor - extremely caring, highly competent, and always available! My husband and I are planning our next pregnancy and we will definitely continue to use Dr. Staud!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008