Ratings for Dr. Amy L. Woodruff

Dr. Woodruff is an amazing doctor. Her nurses and techs are nice. Unfortunately, she has the worst front office staff ever. The front desk lady is SO RUDE. The office is incredibly mismanaged and so poorly ran. I have never been there where I didn't spend at least 3 hours of my day there, the first hour just sitting in the waiting room, the second hour sitting in an exam room. At one point I was there, 6 months pregnant and they left me in an exam room for 45 minutes while they took a lunch break. They didn't tell me they were on a lunch break until they came back. They could of at least told me they were stopping for lunch so I could get food myself. I'm sorry...you scheduled this appointment. If you close for lunch, you shouldn't be scheduling appointments at lunch. If you're so far behind from your morning, you should be catching up during lunch, not stopping. Respect other people's time. No one wants to take a half day of vacation from their job, to sit in your office.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Love this doctor! Never more than a 10 minute wait, the office staff are welcoming, professional and helpful and Dr. Woodruff takes a realistic, proactive and no-nonsense approach to my heart health. With the family history I was born into, I'm grateful for her expertise!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Woodruff is knowledgeable and extremely caring. Several of my family members and friends also use her. I trust her completely with my heart health. There's many a doctor at Texas Heart Institute that know their stuff, I chose Dr. Woodruff over several others because she is not only knowledgeable, but her bedside manner is superb. She cares about each of her patients and is extremely helpful in explaining complex medical issues! Staff if great too!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Takes plenty of time to answer all questions, no rush.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

Dr. Amy L. Woodruff's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal