Ratings for Dr. Andrew Hirsch

Dr Hirsch has been our family Dr for nearly 15 years, and I wouldn't dream of changing. Yes his practice has grown, and sometimes it's more difficult to see him directly, but his PA, Kerry, is a wonderful caring, and knowledgeable person. I drive nearly 25 minutes to his office, but it is worth every mile. A more caring, and personable doctor would be very difficult to find. The office staff is helpful, and prompt when answering your calls. All in all I have no complaints with Dr Hirsch or his office.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Good guy. Takes his time. Thoghtful. Runs a bit late.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Hirsch is a superior Dr. He is a great listener and does not dismiss your concerns. IT is difficult to get into see him as you get put off to his Nurse practioner. His PA is very good but still not Dr. Hirsch. If you push to see him you are lucky as he is one of the best around. Just don't settle when trying to get an appointment with him. He is worth it.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

I am always pleased with the service and compassion of the staff and Dr. I never wait long and the staff is very courteous and helpful Dr Hirsch always asks me questions and I ask him. He is very thorough and compassionate. He is very knowledgable. I always feel satisfied with the outcome of my visit.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

See you when your a new patient, after that the PA or nurse is all you see and follow up is almost invisible

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

Dr. Andrew Hirsch's Credentials

• Chinese

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal