You may also like

some of the staff (Medical Assistants) are duds but Dr. Uy is generally tentative and addresses all issues. She's knowledgeable and straight forward. I've seen her 3 times and I like her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

so far, so good. Saw her twice, and great. I think I found my primary doctor!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

She is the best Dr ever I sure miss her since I live in Tn.She delivered my first baby he is now 18 :)

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Wonderful woman! She makes you feel so at ease when you meet her; it's as though she's been looking forward to seeing you since the day after your last physical! She's definitely an expert in gynecology (she used to work as an OBGYN, delivering babies). I trust her completely. The only negative is that she's rarely on time, but that may also have something to do with her patients not being on time and throwing off her whole schedule for the day.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

She is very thorough and takes time to explain things. She is one of the best doctors I have come across.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Uy is a wonderful doctor. She listens and spends time with you to understand your situation.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Shirley Uy's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company
Geha
Health Net
Healthnet
Multiplan
Principle Life Insurance

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "some of the staff (Medical Assistants) are duds but Dr. Uy is generally tentative and addresses all issues. She's knowledgeable and straight forward. I've seen ..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "so far, so good. Saw her twice, and great. I think I found my primary doctor!"

December 10, 2014