Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Giesler

DR. Giesler seemed nice and friendly but he was WEIRD in a way I can not describe. He did not bother asking about my family history. He was very nonchalant about how I had been feeling or what I went through recently for an emergancy room visit that said I had an abnormal heart rate, he brushed it off. He even went on to correct my pronunciation of a heart defect I mentioned that my child had. Not to get into so many details and to make a long story short. My advise per my experiance - go see someone else. Your heart health should be taken seriously not loosley especially if you are worried about it, you should not come out of the doctor's office feeling more worried or stressed than when you went in. It was back to square one in finding out what is wrong with my heart. I did not feel better coming outta of there having seen him. I felt annoyed that they allow people to get degrees and become doctors that act like this.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

The doctor came in and did not remember what procedure he had done on me. He did not have my chart . He had to ask the Physician's assistant whether he had done "the left or the left and right, whether it was the anterior or not." And he did not address the pain in my leg which was quite significant. I was astounded that he could be so cavalier and blasé . It was very distressing. I have never written a review about anyone or anything before but this was so egregious that I was compelled to write.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Gregory Geisler does not listen to his patients' concerns. He seems to be in a hurry. He does not explain procedures or procedure results accurately.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr Giesler is a very nice doctor! I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Excellent staff and doctor spent time explaining everything to me

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Gregory M. Giesler's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA