Ratings for Dr. James A. Bilyeu

After 15 yra qith my other Dr., I had to make a change because of insurance..I thought my last Dr. was wonderful and was full of dread that I would never find anyone to replace him..But I did.. I am so grateful that Dr. B. is my Dr. Never in a hurry.. Explains things well..Even called me personally.I could think of no reason at all ,that I would ever leave.One of the best around.. Very pleasant staff.. If you are looking for a caring and helpful and informative Dr. please call him.. he is a rare man...

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

I am really impressed with Dr. Bilyeu's professionalism. I trust him and really like how available he is to me when needed.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

SINCE MOVING TO NW ARKANSAS, I HAVE HAD A DIFFICULT TIME FINDING A GREAT PHYSICIAN. AFTER TWO UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS I HAVE FOUND ONE, DR. JAMES BILYEU. I AM THRILLED! THIS MAN IS INFORMATIVE,THOROUGH AND PROFESSIONAL. I CANNOT THINK OF A REASON WHY I WOULD EVER STOP GOING TO HIM. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IN PUTTING THIS MAN IN CHARGE OF YOUR HEALTH!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

Very good doctor, knows his stuff and cares about his patients. He comes in every day to check his messages and is very good at following up on everything.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

New patients....time will tell. Wish he saw patients more than 2 days a week.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. James A. Bilyeu's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bentonville, AR