Ratings for Dr. Dipali S. Kapoor

Awesome all around. A very caring and intelligent physician who treats both the disease and patient.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

When I went to Dr. Kapoor 5 years ago, it was from the prompting of my sister to find a doctor who would listen. I was about to give up, until I met her, and she said, "I read your records. I am going to wipe the slate clean." We started over from the beginning. New blood tests, new physical exam, new X-rays, and she listened to ME. Never once did she act as if I was making up my pain or symptoms. She also encourages my holistic ways of managing the inflammation. And, unlike other doctors, she wasn't quick to prescribe pain medication or steroids. I am so lucky to have her and her nurse helping me.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Kapoor is wonderful. She correctly diagnosed my RA and patiently listened to my concerns. She has worked with me to eliminate the inflamation. I am now able to enjoy all the activities I used to enjoy, without the stiffness and pain! I have highly recommended her to several friends dealing with RA.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I was signed up as a new patient, then subsequently told that appointment was cancelled due to a staff error in the original booking, then called up a few days later saying "actually we can fit you in". I went to the appointment to be told it was cancelled, and then they had the nerve to tell me they cannot book me in for another appointment, because of all the bs they put me through, they then had the gall to refuse me, most probably because of the higher likelihood of angry patients suing. Appalling lack of professionalism. Can't comment on the actual Dr because I was unable to meet with her, but her staff gives a poor representation of her pratice.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. Kapoor. She was very knowledgeable, kind and gentle. She made me feel very comfortable and took time to explain my medical issues to me. I feel I am in good hands with Dr. Kapoor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Late last year my wife underwent knee arthroscopic Sx for her severe arthritis. After a month her knee pain came back with even more limping. Attending surgeon's office gave a series of 3 expensive injections but that did not resolve the pain. We were then referred to Dr.Dipali Kapoor who was very kind, understanding and promptly attended to my wife's pain. She took time to listen, looked at all the reports and pain prescriptions my wife had been taking over many years. She even gave another steroid injection to suppress immediate pain that helped for the time being. Dr Kapoor was very honest in explaining the issues, did not want to prescribe any new or more pain medications and due to severity of arthritis recommended knee replacement Sx. We listened to that advice and my wife recently underwent replacement surgery and is almost free of her knee pain now. We really admire Dr. Kapoor's compassionate and honest approach, medical judgement, and pleasant personality. God bless her!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I went to see this doctor because I had severe joint swelling with fluid. She looked at my hands and said she had never seen anything like that. Other doctors couldn't believe she said that. It was inflammation..... Don't go to her. Shes an IDIOT...

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I went into my appointment with tears because My joints are hurting to the point I can't put my feet on the ground in the morning. Family memeber have RA, psoriatic arthritis and luekemia. She conducted testing that indicated I was negative for what she tested me for - I don't know exactly what she tested for? She never explained her concerns. There has been no follow up for why I may be in so much pain and any suggestion for a direction. I feel like it was not their problem and I needed to figure out what my issues are on my own. I understand it may be out of her expertise but I am looking for direction and help for my joint pain. I felt handed off.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Kapoor is a wonderful doctor. She really took the time to explain my disease to me. Being told you have RA is very scary but she walked me through it with a lot of compassion. I am really glad I found her and have referred her to others.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Best doctor ever! Really happy with my visit! I am so glad I found her.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Dipali S. Kapoor's Credentials

• Hindi

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Alabama