Ratings for Dr. Jeff Cox

While his nurses were the absolute best (I feel like they saved my life), but this guy is literally running to get out the door as fast as he can. He's rude, he can't look you in the eyes, he's short in all of his explanations and lacks all compassion what so ever. I WISH I were just exaggerating. I wouldn't take my pet to him. When we miscarried this man told us that our child wouldn't be recognizable and he wasn't going to allow us to see our son. If not for the nurses at the hospital I wouldn't have gotten even a moment with my precious baby whom I lost. You might be questioning if this is an honest review or simply a grieving mother, but please, if there is even a slim chance that you can believe what I'm saying, do you really want to take the chance that you may share in my experience? My advice is this: find another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Worst experience of my life. Went to the ER for BP when 24wks pregnant. Rude and made me feel like I was a criminal. Left the hostipal BC I wasn't going to let him touch me.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Absolutely love him and his nurses. I could go into detail but am typing on a phone but his nurses and him are absolutely incredible. He is a little rough around the edges with his personality at first but if you talk with them they all open up. Vert satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Terrible experience with Dr. Cox, I don't want to be too specific. I ended up sick after the birth of my child. My c-section almost kiled me, and I have the scar to show. It is very thick and still hurts to this day many years later. My health was permenantly affected from that illness.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

I had to transfer from a midwife in his office to him after she kept forgetting I had emergency surgery on my cervix. Dr. Cox told me to come by the office if I got a headache along with my blood pressure being high. I did, and he was on lunch. The nurse was rude, and I went to the hospital instead of waiting an hour for him. I got a letter two days later kicking me out of the office for non-compliance. He signed it, and I had only seen him once for 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Best OB I've ever used. Patient and happy to answer & explain. Great surgeon, have used him for last 2 pregnancies including 1 C. My first experience was a sad, hard one and he was absolutely wonderful, compassionate, and there to explain anything he could to help. During subsequent preg, he went above and beyond to put my mind at ease, allowing extra appts and attention during a crucial period of time because he realized my fears due to the previous pregnancy. This is a great ob/gyn for the long haul. He was always respectful and professional. He was very good about being prompt as well unless emergency circumstances arose. Seems to be a very nice PERSON as well as a top notch doc.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Jeff Cox's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)