Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Kroll

Dr. Kroll is a very unhappy person. He can't keep anyone on his staff for very long, including front desk personnel and Physician Assistants. His clinic runs a weight loss program, but most of his staff is overweight, including himself. He gets mad easily and will argue with you if you have questions. We have caught him in several lies about why he is late. He may try to have a sense of humor, but he is not as knowledgeable about current trends and medicines. We refuse to go back to him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

AFTER LEAVING SERVERAL MESSAGE...NO PHONE CALL BACK...WAY TO GO IF YOU ARE NEVER LOOKING FOR NEW PATIENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I have found Dr Kroll to be easy to talk with. He takes the time to explain medical issues. Has a lovely sense of humor and has provided our family with excellent care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

After reading the reviews a realized I have witnessed just about everything written and am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Good luck getting an appointment when you need it same day! Ladies... Watch out for his staff they flirt with male patients after hours!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

My experience is too long to explain in detail. Horrible patient care at this place. The doctor does not care. Worst experience ever.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

i was sent for stat scan of abdomen and told i would be called 2 hours later with results. 3 days later and 5 calls i get told everything is fine. actually everything was not fine, because i went and got a copy of scan and the report. he is all about the money. please don't use this guy.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Takes too long to get calls back from staff. Too long of a wait for Dr. Kroll to come in to examination room, as he is too busy talking and laughing with the female staff. Arrogant, egotistical and condescending. Misdiagnosed my condition. Sent me for tests to determine condition but never heard back from office with my results. Probably because tests did not confirm his diagnosis. My family will NEVER go back, we will find a doctor that cares about the care they provide not the fees they can collect.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

After getting divorced all he cares about is money. Bad doctor . Always late.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I have been going to this doctor for many years and I like him personally but his staff is the worst. I complained to the doctor a year ago that I never get a reply to my request for the results of a test and he replied "well, you're not the only patient we have". Just very recently, after leaving message after message for a return call about a referral I finally got the "nurse" who asked me to hold on for just a minute while she went to her desk...after holding on for 6 minutes I finally hung up. She never returned my call. I wrote to the doctoe explaining what happened and neither he nor the "nurse" have yet to call me back. I am changing doctors immediately.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Brian C. Kroll's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Spring Hill, FL