Ratings for Dr. Mark F. Olsen

Dr. Olsen is sensible, smart, and has no god complex like so many doctors. He actually listens to his patients and is flexible in approaching treatments.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

Very good manner, listens well and gives you time so as to understand issues. Easy to confer with and responds timley to request. Just a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

I have seen Dr. Olsen since 1985, I trust him. He always gives me the time I need. Listens and is willing to work with me. I never leave his office feeling like I have not had my questions answered, rushed or just plain run through like cattle.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

I find Dr. Olsen to be knowledgable in his field. He has helped me keep my high cholesterol in check and my Prediabetes under control.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2008

He thinks out of the standard MD box. He quickly recognized signs of hypothyroidism, and has begun treating me for it. I feel alive again! My gynec. has for YEARS seen the same symptoms and followed MD protocol by advising I take birth control pills and antidepressants. Dr. Olsen utilizes his MD knowledge, as well as his naturopathic/wholistic philosophy and training.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

I went to see him because I was having numbness. He checked my heartbeat, my eyes, and my ears and told me it was probably anxiety.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Mark F. Olsen's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

HealthPartners