Ratings for Dr. Farrukh M. Jafri

Uncaring and not interested in a patients symptoms, pain level or feelings. When confronted he will not tell the truth. I will suffer life long hardships due to his negligent non treatment practice methods. PLEASE see someone else, he's not concerned about your health!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Saw him for two years. I have never had any relief to my pain. He once told me wine doesn't effect the stomach or bowels. I also described a pain so severe I figured, that was how child birth felt. He said, "you've never had a child, so how do you know?" Nice, huh?

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Jafri himself seems to have a lot of knowledge on gastroenterology. The main issue I have is seeing him. My past 4 appointments in a row have had to either be rescheduled or switched to a physicians assistant because Dr. Jafri has had an "emergency" every time. I haven't been able to actually see him in over 6 months and every time I do see him he has no clue who I am or what is wrong with me until I remind him. He has been my doctor for over a year now so that's pretty sad. He's either overbooked with patients or he just doesn't really care about them, I don't know which. My advice is to find another doctor which is what I am doing because I'm fed up with felling like the doctor that I have spent so much time and money on doesn't even know who I am, let alone care. MOVING ON

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Jafri for about 3 years now and I have never had any problems. I do usually wait a while to see him and occasionally he does seem a little bit rushed in the office. He has an excellent nurse practitioner and I've seen him for two out-patient surgeries. Both times went very well and he always took the time to answer any questions that I or my husband had. He explained my condition in a very straightforward manner and always has suggestions for things that I can do to help alleviate my symptoms.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008