Ratings for Dr. Nathalie Majorek

I had hypothyroid that went undiagnosed by Dr. Majorek. After almost 2 years of getting sicker & sicker, I had to find a different doctor who suspected my medical condition on the first visit, and confirmed it with a simple blood test. Basically I was a classic case of hypothyroid, and despite repeated visits to her, she failed me.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I use to love Dr. Majorek until recently. I don't know what has happens, but my calls never get returned and my precriptions never get call in and when they do they are usually wrong.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Don't waste your time with this dr.She will help until you really need her help. They don't answer phones and won't call you back.Good luck getting a referral.She talks down to most of her patient.Very rude and i won't waste my time .

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

I've had many Drs. in the past, and considered them all adequate. It wasn't until I started seeing Dr. Majorek that I fealt truly lucky. Most importantly, her thouroughness is amazing even after many years of practice. If I was sick and didn't know it she would find it. In other words, having her as my Dr. gives me the greatest chance for good long term health.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

I was very pleased with my visit to Dr. Majorek's office, it was the first time I felt that a doctor really understood me and my health, and has shown so much compassion for the health of a the patient. I recommend heavily that any people seeking a primary care physician contact Dr. Majorek.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

I gave the staff a 3, only because it's improved greatly, but just recently. Up until very recently, her staff was horrendous. For helpfulness, she only got a 3 because I wasn't sure if that was for the Dr herself, or her entire office. The Dr. is very helpful, but her staff (up until recently) were useless as t!ts on a bull.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Nathalie Majorek's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Beverly, MA