Ratings for Dr. James D. SPENCER

Incredible doctor - my experience with him was wonderful - kind, caring, compassionate man!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I give everyone a chance, but my time with Dr. Spencer has been horrible. Pregnancy is supposed to be a beautiful thing, and if you are wanting a good experience do not go to him. I even brought my mother with me to a visit to see if he would change his attitude at all and still nothing. My mother also thought he was an A** and by then it was too late in my pregnancy to switch doctors. Was very judgemental on me not wanting to breast feed, and not wanting pain medicine during labor. Not acceptable for a doctor to be so bluntly rude. Office staff is great. So all together not a good office beside the nurses and staff that works there.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Spencer is rude. His bedside manner is abysmal. I actually left the office in tears after he implied that I was not caring for my unborn baby by choosing to avoid antinausea medications. I don't need to be lectured by this man and I will NEVER return. I would caution all potential patients to avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Poor relationship with patients, dry personality and rude.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

I had the worst experience ever with this guy. He was supposed to perform a D & C on me, but he said after 2 hours of trying, that it was not possible. So, I had to give birth to my baby. Then after I birthed the baby, the placenta wouldn't come out. He tried for 1 hour to find the cervix and said he could not reach it. I was screaming in agony every time he put the forceps in me or touched me. He called another doctor from a different practice and he found my cervix in 30 seconds. When the other doc found the cervix, he performed a D & C on me with no problem. Also, when the 2nd doc examined me there was no pain whatsoever. I am scarred emotionally and physically from Dr. Spencer. I do not recommend this doc to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

Dr. James D. SPENCER's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Goshen, IN