Ratings for Dr. Jane E. Braunstein

I love love LOVE Dr. Braunstein! I have been going to her for about 8 years. Not only is she professional and very knowledgable, she is extremely caring and compassionate. She has held my hand (and shed tears) at a complicated pregnancy loss and been there for me through two other births. I have felt like I had not only a Doctor, but a friend by my side. I highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Braunstein is the most down to earth and nicest Dr. I have ever known. Her laugh brightens up the room and makes you feel like a best friend is taking care of you. I have and will continue to recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Dr Braunstein is a great OBGYN. I have been going to her for over 5 years now and she has always been attentive to my needs. She was amazing throughout my pregnancy and my c-section was performed without a flaw. I was going through a minor depression and she readily prescribed something for me. She takes the time to talk to you and make sure she understands what you need from her as a doctor. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Braunstein is the most down-to-earth doctor that I know. She is personable and friendly. She does not rush and spends time explaining everything. I had my second baby with Dr. Braunstein and the delivery was fantastic. Throughout she was considerate and very caring and 'worried' about my health and the baby's. She moved office (to downtown into Ob/Gyn Group of Austin on W 38th street)and I followed. She is very knowledgable and gentle.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

I went in for an irregual pap, I was upset and crying as I had never had this result before. She kept asking me what I was hiding, and did not understand how I could be so upset. I had to have a leep surgery eventually, and was very scared as I have never had any surgeries before. My mom came to be with me after surgery, and she kept asking my mom why I was so upset. When my paps came back normal she suggested I have the HPV shot, which I agreed to. However when I went in for the shot she brought her office manager in to the exam room to tell me if I could not pay up front, they would not give it to me. I had a pre-approval from my ins, and even had them on the phone in the exam room. She was always running late, and I found it completely unproffesional to bring office staff into an exam room. I had the appointment for about 3 weeks, and they waited until I got there to tell me this... again unproffesional. I could go on and on...

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Jane E. Braunstein's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)