Ratings for Dr. Gordan L. Levin

not good...wait for 2 hours.did not respond all my questions..

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

He operated on my shattered collarbone and to this day I retain full range of movement, for which I fully credit Dr. Levin. Also saw him for two other fractures. He will not waste your time with random talk, giving you straight advice and delivering results. He is skilled, meticulous and experienced, and his staff is excellent. Truly a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Levine is a great doctor and really knows what he is doing! The shot I got in my left shoulder was very painful and worked immediately! I went in unable to more my are for 5 days - even a hospital stay did not fix it - and a 30 sec shot did! AND I went back for another one in the other shoulder and he listened to my fear of the pain, a poor nurse help my very tight hand holding and he added much more of the numbing medicine and it was much better as far as pain while he gave me the shot and again - immediate relieve! Go see him he is great!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Helpful, very knowlegeable, generous with time. Dr. Levin dealt with my orthopedic issues to my satisfaction, and I am now taking my daughter to him for hers. I know she is in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Only saw Dr. Levin once but when I did, it counted. I had had a minor fall and had been referred to him if I needed follow up. I developed a very painful calf a few days later so gave his office a call (I wanted to be sure it wasn't something serious). They asked him and then worked me into the already-crowded day. He saw me and though I don't think he was convinced it was a bloodclot, he referred me to Good Sam for ultrasound to rule it out for sure. His office arranged an immediate appointment. I went from his office to the hospital. He said on the requisition sheet that they should call him immediately if the results were positive. It was and they did. He was in the hospital for a later surgergy and came up to see me. Since vascular is not his specialty, he made sure I was seen by somebody. My GP was not reachable so he sent me down to ER. Both the ER and my follow up doctor said Dr. Levin made a "good call" in going the extra step to confirm or rule out the clot. Great doc!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

Dr. Levin took an excellent care of my father, my father had a broken hip, he had a lot of other things wrong before he could have the surgery. Dr. Levin made sure that all was taken care of and hmy fathet was stable to have the surgery, Dr. Levin was great with us the family. Dr. Levin always called us back. Office staff is great. Thank you to all of you.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

GREAT ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON, HE LISTEN TO ME AND GAVE ME ALL THE OPTIONS, ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS, MY KNEE SURGERY WENT VERY WELL, THANKS

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

I have no Faith in him. Because, he doesn't help me. He doesn't seem to care about patients. He never seem to know what wrong with patients. He just guessing. I need some one to know what they are doing and care for recovery.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2005

Dr. Gordan L. Levin's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

AARP