You may also like

Rate Dr. Joseph R. Notaro

Dr. Joseph R. Notaro's Ratings

Dr Notato just did surgery on me yesterday for a fistula, which was a complication from Crohn's Disease. I was extremely nervous and anxious leading up to the surgery because reading chat boards online does that to a person.

Dr Notaro's bedside manner is only rivaled by his skill and professionalism. He was informative, thoughtful, and accommodating (explaining to my family post-op). He and his team are incredible people and I'm happy to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Notaro. He makes me feel very much at ease, answers all questions and treats one with respect. I am grateful to have him as part of my medical team. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I have had many of these examinations which can be extremely uncomfortable. Dr. Natori is so gentle and could not believe how he made this experience almost painless. very gifted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Notaro too hurry, worse ,sloppy, just thinking money not good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

He's a wonderful doctor. You never have to wait for him and he has a great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Incredible - Dr. Notaro is an excellent doctor with a great heart. Although I did not have a problem that fell in his specialty, Dr. Notaro took the time to exam me thouroughly, better than any doctor I had seen so far. I went to him after hours at the ER, in despair and still in pain. He called the doctor at the ER and sent me back. Finally, I got the right exams and know now what has been bothering me for years. I am so thankfull and highly recommend Dr. Notaro for stellar medical care. Thank you so much Dr. Notaro because now I can seek proper treatment for my medical problem! Btw, the nurse was really nice too. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

He is a very good Doctor. I highly recommend this doctor to others. I had rectal cancer and he performed my illeostomy and reversal surgies very well. He listen to the patient's problem carefully and also clarifies all questions/doubts with lot of patience. He diagnosis the problem in the first visit itself. He performs any procedure with utmost concentration.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2011

He is really pusy. Behave like a boss, his way or no way. Not flexible at all. Also, patient's are money making machine...kind of attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

He is knowlageble doctor. But he is little too pushy and not flexible at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Notaro. He is tops in his profession. Not only is he a first-rate doctor but he is a very patient and a truly caring man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879640].votes_count ]]