Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Schott

The friendliest,most efficient staff, Dr. Schott included; cutting-edge equipment; I always feel confident that they have my teeth as a priority! Their new plaque-removal tool is great, I have never liked my cleaning sessions so much! Highly recommend (I'm a long-time patient.)

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Our family has been coming to Dr Schott for almost 20 years. We appreciate the appointment reminders, the friendly staff,Dr Schott's demeanor, thoughtfulness, willingness to answer questions/explain options, use of new technologies (ask about the pretty amazing BioLase device) that reduces discomfort, speeds the visit, and eliminates post-visit jaw numbness.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

too busy to check teeth after cleaning but still bills for cleaning and exam. if paying cash charges double what insurance pays.claims staff sets the price and will not discuss it;has to hurry off to sail!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

A wonderful dentist; his staff is outstanding. After a long search for a new dentist, with many interviews with various doctors, I chose this exceptional man. He is patient, highly skilled, and very compassionate. If you go to him you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

I am a huge dentophobe but, after avoiding the dentist for 7 years, I ended up with such a bad toothache that I could not ignore my back molar any longer. I found Dr. Schott online and spoke with Yvonne who put me instantly at ease by explaining that "fraidy cats" are their specialty. In my first appt. we discovered that I needed work on 7 teeth. SEVEN! Luckily I was in good hands. Dr. Schott was incredibly gentle during the procedures and was very patient/understanding of my anxiety. Here I am, one month later, with 7 new fillings and a new outlook on dental care. PS- I can drink cold/hot beverages again! Woo-hoo!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008