Ratings for Dr. Christopher N. Faber

A good doctor. Very Helpful. He listens to you and talks to you. Which is a rare find in a doctor. He goes over all your medical history and new tests that where done since your last visit. He has a sense of humor which at first is hidden until he gets to know you. I like him very much and would recommend his to others.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

He explains everything to you and answers all your questions. He is concerned, caring, very knowledgeable and takes his time with you. Also he refers you to other doctors that may be needed in your health issues. A very very good doctor. I highly recommend him. I liked him alot.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. Faber is very knowledgeable, takes time with understanding his patient complaints and talks to his patient, not at his patient. Anytime I am having a medical related issue and I phone his office, I always get an answer that same day. I have seen many doctors throughout my life and Dr. Faber rates as the BEST doctor, that I have seen thus far.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Faber was the first doctor I had ever visited who recommended that I have a sleep apnea test. The test proved that I had significant symptoms. I now wear a mask and my sleep problems have lessened.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Faber is top-notch, very easy to talk with and willing to listen. As he gets to know you, his sense of humor becomes evident, and he is very likable.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

Dr. Christopher N. Faber's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)