Ratings for Dr. Ronald A. Black

I have stage 4b endometrial carcinoma taken to hospital by ambulance throwing up for hours he said i was withdrawling from a davorcet one two weeks prior, i walked out after he threatened to put me in a rehab place, went two hours south to lehigh where i was treated for a flare up in my cancer spent two weeks there. dr black and his father both made it impossible for me to see a doctor in my area i have to know have the ambulance take me south to a good hospital

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

The only downside to this doctor is that he is so good that everyone in the area tries to go here and he can be VERY busy. He gets right to the point and tells you how it is. I tend to ask quite a few questions and I was very impressed with how well he keeps up on current studies and healthcare trends. The more informed you are about your healthcare the more you will appreciate this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

I found this doctor to not listen to me and my concerns. His lack of response to my concerns left me feeling dumb, when they turned out to be VERY founded. He constantly is running late with an office full of patients.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

While I spend a lot of time in the waiting room, I am overall very happy with the level of service from Dr. Black and his staff. They are very friendly and take very good care of my little boy (and me for that matter!).

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Ronald A. Black's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Coresource