Ratings for Dr. Brittain F. Kulow

I went to this doctor and she talked to her associates the whole time they were 'working' on me and I felt like some kind of lab experiment, not to mention the growth she cut off grew back AND they billed me twice for it and did not file the insurance. Poor service all around.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Love her! She is so nice and actually cares about you, just like seeing an old friend again every time I go in. Every visit has been very pleasant so far, she really knows her stuff and has been so great with treating me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Have been taking my son to her for 6 months for acne problems. After 2 different types of pills and 2 different creams his acne is as bad as when we first took him. Nothing accomplished.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Great young dermatologist (at least she looks pretty young to me)! I initially went to her for a problem with a piercing and her treatment cleared it right up. Just as important, she didn't admonish me for having the piercing to begin with (most doctors seem to be very anti-piercing). I went to her again later for another issue, not related to a piercing, and again was very pleased with her treatment.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Brittain F. Kulow's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fort Walton Beach, FL