Ratings for Dr. Olivia V. Garcia

I saw Dr. Garcia for a few years and felt that she was very sweet in general but really rushed through her appointments with me. From the moment she walks in the door you get the feeling she needs to rush out. She also didn't seem that knowledgable as she gave me a really odd answer to one of my problems. If you are young with very few problems, you might love her but if your issues are more complicated I would suggest a different choice for a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Garcia is moody. MOST of the time, she's genuine, caring and concerned. She's a charming woman, which is great in terms of "bed-side manner", but once in a while, she's blown me off rather abruptly because SHE seemed to be overly stressed.(She seems particularly uncomfortable/unknowledgeable about mental health - specifically clinical depression - issues & medication, but about other health issues, as well). She does RUSH through appointments like a whirlwind. Oftentimes I've found more info online about a particular health problem than Dr. Garcia had available, and that's frustrating to me. I'm a long-term patient of hers, but have been thinking of switching because frankly, I don't totally trust Dr. Garcia's expertise or commitment to my health care. Also, like most physicians, she doesn't grasp the concept of my limited income (regarding referrals). The office staff? INCOMPETENT. Like most physicians, Dr. Garcia doesn't seem to be aware of the office staff's inadequacies.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Garcia has a friedly, professional, and bright carisma with all ages.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Olivia V. Garcia's Credentials

• Spanish

• Allegheny Univ Of Hlth Sciences, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 2002)