Ratings for Dr. Holly A. Ward

This was undoubtedly one of the worst first visit experiences I've ever had. Not only did I have to wait over 25 minutes past my appointment time, but then Dr Ward certainly caught up on her schedule. Her assistant came in and asked my three-four questions. Then told me to undress - but leave on undergarments (event though I'd mentioned a specific spot that would require removal) She then agreed. Dr Ward came in - and literally maybe said 15 words - asked if I had any concerns (note she has NEVER met me before, nor done an exam). I told her three things - she looked at those and said they were fine. Then brielfly scanned arms, legs, back - never looked at my scalp - and said she'd see me next year. She left. No one returned to the room . I assumed then I was done - got dressed and left. My insurance paid her ~$125 for this - crazy - I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Great Dr very easy to get appointments and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

the doctor provided helpful information and resources. Office staff was kind and friendly

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

TRIED THE DOCTOR FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER A RECOMMENDATION FROM A NEIGHBOR. KIND STAFF AND PROMPT ATTENTION. I WAS FULLY INFORMED ABOUT MY SURGICAL PROCEDURE AND POST-OPERATIVE CARE.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

This doctor totally misdiagnosed my condition -- AFTER doing a skin biopsy and sending it off!! One misdiagnosis is more than enough to put a bad taste in my mouth. I believe she has since moved into another office with another (bad) dermatologist.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Holly A. Ward's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)