Ratings for Dr. Vincent J. Buchinsky

Dr. Buchinsky is very unprofessional and incredibly rude. I have worked in the healthcare profession for the past 8 years and have never run into someone so arrogant and not willing to listen to his patients. I will not be coming back to this practice.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Terrible doctor and very rude staff. Waiting time is long. Not easy to make appt

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Him nor his staff actually listen. Took my sons in for physicals required to pay a copay "just in case" because the office prefers you have a credit on your acct. I asked for a refund which took 5 months to get. The refund was promptly followed by a letter saying they would not see our family anymore. I would be cautious, the doctors try to upsell unneeded tests, make you pay extra, and generally do not listen to concerns.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr hubby and wife think they are perfect. Constant abstinence lectures. Run away from this place as another stated no idea this is a religious practice until they preach to you. Very judgmental!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Saw him for anxiety and depression. He told me to seek god. Wouldn't change my meds even though I explained that they weren't working. Asked about my religious beliefs. I stormed out, and am never ever going back. I left crying hysterically cause I just wanted help.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I was initially told that I would be seeing his wife for my yearly physical but they switched to him without notifying me. He tries to force his religion on patients. Nothing about the practice indicates that it is religiously associated. I was referred to this doctor by a coworker since I am new to the area. I was there for a yearly physical and I was already changed into a gown once he arrived in the room. After the typical questioning about meds and such he then asked me if I went to church. I recognized that this was an odd line of questioning, but being only in the paper gown I couldn't really just up and walk out. When I said "no" he asked why and told me that I should find a church and start reading the bible starting with the old testament, and develop my relationship with god since "he created us and created everything." I thought that would be the end of it, but he revisited his recommendations at the end of the exam. So yeah, unless you want to be "saved," go elsewhere

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I came in with a headache and instead got a lecture about premarital sex, that me and my bf should not live together, telling me I should go to church, prying about my parents religion, prying into my personal life like why I am not engaged and hints that I need to do premarital marriage counseling. I am nearly 30 years old, in a stable and loving relationship of 4 years and do not need him lecturing or prying into my life. I came for help with a headache not a life coach at a teen church camp. I will not be seeing him any longer.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

This guy misdiagnosed my cancer for three months. It should have been obvious to any doctor that I needed attention with the symptoms I had. He nearly killed me.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr Vincent Buchinsky is one of the most arrogant people I have ever met. He insisted that my problems were not concerning, even though they were obviously concerning to me! I even heard him interacting to his staff just like he did with me, like CHILDREN!His nurses and lab staff were top notch. I will be going back to Manassas Family Medicine because of them, but will NEVER see Dr. Buchinsky again!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

I have tried this Dr and his staff several times and each time I have left and went somewhere else. You would think after leaving for several years and return the service would be better...NO! each time the service is worse. I have left for a third time and will not return. His staff is just as bad...rude. Dr Buchinsky run his practice like a assembly line...let's see how fast we can get them in and out. If you get 5 minutes with the Doctors you are one lucky person.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Dr. Vincent J. Buchinsky's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Manassas, VA