Ratings for Dr. Brian P. Kersten

This Dr. Is only interested in adding you to the # of patients he sees his ability to diagnose is very poor, in fact in my case he misdiagnose my illness very badly so much so that I had to the ER after taking his medication only to find that it is because of the medication that I had to see the ER Doctor who in no time found what ailed me and I had the right cure, In my opinion avoid him at any case

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

This doctor is solely interested in making sure his schedule is full to meet his quota as required by MMG. His other love is to make sure that that all "at risk patients" are taking Statins of some sort. I found that once I had know benefits and could not afford to have my "required annual examine which they charge $500 Plus for and Blood work for Cholesterol $300 plus they would not renew my prescription for an anti-depressant. This really raised my awareness as to the level of interest and compassion Dr. Karsten and MMG has for their patients. Please note that as I have researched other medical groups they are all the same. Place like urgent care and minute clinic are good choices along with becoming your own health advocate. One last note of interest. Before I could enter in my comments one of the question was the name of my insurance company. I found this interesting and perplexing. Why would my experience be shaped by how I paid.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Decent Doctor. Amazing staff! All the nurses are kind, Megan is awesome. I dont see him anymore because he is just overwhelmed with my health complications, but for someone who needs a doctor for annual check ups, diabetes check ups, flu, cold check ups, etc etc he is the doctor to see!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Kersten is very thorough and and caring. I sm put through the ringer each time and feel that I know my health better now than I ever have before. He explains everything completely and is very kind and happy to see me each time I go, that is important. I do not want to feel like a number or just another patient.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Dr. Kersten is very thorough and he listens (and hears) to my concerns and questions. I find this to be a very cooperative type of health care as my input is taken into consideration in discussing treatment recommendations. If he is not sure of something he will check into it and get back to me or recommend a specialist. I have sent many people to him and everyone I know feels the same way no matter what age.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

I think that he is very helpful and always listens to what I have to say and works with me the best that he can

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

I feel that Dr. Kersten has been very helpful for my problems, including menopause...sometimes it may be hard to understand all the details when you are not anywhere near that point in your life. I have been going to him for over 3 1/2 years and appreciate and respect his care for me.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Not a Dr. for anyone over 50. Does not understand problems of getting older..especially menopause!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Brian P. Kersten's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2000)

Benesys