Ratings for Dr. Ann R. Shamaskin

Dr. Ann has been the most remarkable doctor you could ask for. She's not one to sugar coat anything and tells it like it is. Absolutely goes above and beyond her job.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Shamaskin has been my doctor for many years. I trust her a great deal. The only problem is getting in with her unfortunately. She is very funny yet caring at the same time. When I was going through a very difficult time she was there for me with unwavering support. I will always remember and appreciate that.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Shamaskin is an excellent doctor and goes out of her way to be helpful. She is caring, professional and has a great sense of humor. I feel fortunate to have her as my doctor and know she's there as an advocate.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr Shamaskin was uncaring & condesending when dealing with a serious medical issue with me. She was unconvinced there was anything wrong with me until she physically pushed my exam too far after not believing my report. She had to be convinced to order a needed MRI which showed results that needed to be attended to while talking down to us. I will never go back for any medical treatment here after my experience with her. Her physician assistant tried to interpert MRI results by reading them & asking me what I wanted to do instead of referring to specialist that could interpert results. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr. Shamaskin is a caring knowledgeable doctor who takes her time with you. She is always willing to talk out problems. I can't imagine there is a more kind caring doctor around anywhere.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Knowledgeable. Understanding. Excellent follow up. Always returns phone calls

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

Dr. Shamaskin is wonderful. She knows what she is talking about, and she's honest if she would rather have you go see a specialist. She's got a great attitude, and very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Ann R. Shamaskin's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)