Ratings for Dr. Sang H. Choi

Dr was in and out -surgery - also in out, no follow up then, rude for 30 seconds - no intructions -when aid requested for home care -days and weeks ignored. just needed an order. Wheelchair bound cannot put foot down for 6-8 weeks - bicept muscle short from previous surgery there nearly impossible to lift self. bladder infection began immediately, begging for help, but still little or no care. Indifferent office people see to your care instead of Dr. The staples on achilles tendon were removed with a staple remover how antiquaited can one be.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

I saw Dr.Choi for two different problems. I saw him as a second opinion. Another doctor had recommened surjery. He spent a lot of time addressing my concerns. He did not rush me to surgery, he actually recommended therapy which was the solution.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

Will not spend adequate time with patient... "in and out" guy! Wait time in office is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! They do not value the patient's time. Office is POORLY run :-(

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Seemed very knowledgable. Gave me a fairly pain-free cortizone injection for the tendonitis problem, was very freindly and helpful. Seemed interested to follow up with me if the treatment did not work.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2006

Doctor is very quick. Not enough time spent with patient. Does not offer pain relief.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2006

I waited forever to be seen for a simple office appointment. He was in the examination room fora total of about 30 seconds. Told me I needed surgery!! Asked questions... No Feedback.. Actually downright rude! On surgury day he was over an hour late getting me into the operating room. When finally brought to O.R. he performed (or tried to perform) a simple nerve transposition and did it incorrectly. I have to have it performed again. On initial follow up visit, he once again was in the examination only about 30 seconds. My next follow up visit he didn't even appear. He had someone who wasn't even a full doctor examine me.... He was actually better then Choi!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. Sang H. Choi's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Palm Harbor, FL