Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Reich

Exceptional and courteous. Focused on patient. Practical medical advice and accurate diagnosis. By far the best MD I have used. Honest and sincere. Absolutely the best medical choice one could make if you are serious about your healthcare needs.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Sweet and caring doctor. she takes her time with me, listens patiently to all my issues with my family, and school problems, shes so amazing with me, she moved far away to monroe and i nevertehless shlepped all the way over an hour to see her. she is the best doctor i ever had.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Absolutely the best physician to whom I have ever entrusted my health. Tops in listening without interruption, concern, and thoroughness.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

love the interest she takes in her patients as PEOPLE, not just a set of symptoms; she is a great listener; her staff are professional & thorough, and a nurse will call you back re:Rx or test results within 48 hours. tests she recommends are state of the art...she graduated from Med School just 6 years ago.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Amazing doctor....worth the wait...Caring kind and overall willing to listen to my laundry list of complaints....I think patients like myself are the reason soo many doctors do run behind in terms of there schedule, but it's nice to know that when you have issues and need someone to talk to about them they will listen...I have referred 4 of my closest friends to this doctor and all of them feel the same....I do have to say this is a very large practice but they all seem to give you a smile and help the best they can....The front office staff, as I understand is not medical, but they always find someone to help me even if I have to leave a message someone with proper medical training always gets back to me...Great doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Dr. Jennifer Reich's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med