Ratings for Dr. Charmain E. Edwards

All 1's because the scale doesn't go any lower. Not only was she over a half hour late for my appointment, but the office staff behind the window were having a conversation that was extremely inappropriate and loud. After not listening well at all, she basically said there's nothing wrong with me. Funny how the tests that had been done previously clearly showed there was. This office was a complete waste of my time and money. The $198 I paid was the negotiated amount; otherwise, it would have been $300!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

This dr is not even worth a comment, i would not suggest anyone go to them. Very rude and no bed side manners

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

This Doctor does not listen to her patients and therefore misses things. She is very nice but not knowledgeable enough about all areas necessary to her practice.If you do not feel that she is right don't hesitate to get a second opinion, she missed a couple things with me and gave me a wrong diagnoses that could have seriously hurt me had I not gotten a second opinion.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

THIS DOCTOR WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME BY MY FAMILY DOCTOR. I GOT AN APPOINTMENT QUICKLY. THE OFFICE STAFF WAS CURTEOUS. THE DOCTOR WAS OVER 30 MINUTES LATE FOR A 1:00 APT. SHE LISTENED TO MY PROBLEMS AND SCHEDULED A TEST. SHE HANDED ME SOME PAPERS AND SAID I WAS DONE. SHE DIDN'T EXPLAIN THE PREPARATION I WAS GOING TO NEED. THE STAFF ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS ON THAT.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Charmain E. Edwards's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in St. Peters, MO