Ratings for Dr. Carl K. Moy

Dr carl moy, is the worst doctor I have ever been to, he is never clear and does not want to take the time to explain anything to you.he makes smart unnessesary jokes and smart remarks, I have video of him being rude and disgusting.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

My current ob and I must say not theral at all. Not informational, I'm scared to have my second c section by a doctor who has been threated to be sued. After reading reviews and from experience I am tempted to change my doctor immediately

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Old-fashioned technician, fine for routine ob/gyn, but trust your gut and get a second opinion if something unusual happens or things aren't going "by the book" with your body.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

We nurses at the hospital read the review and found it hilarious. He is a great doctor. He took a dermoid out. He had to go back and take it out again. Great surgeon. Wonderful person. Never yells at patients. Never threatens patients who threaten to sue him. His office hours are monday through saturday 8 to 6. He takes all healthplans and cash.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Moy is my obgyn. He's has helped me through two bouts of removing a dermoid cyst. He is an excellent surgeon and can bring levity at moments of great concern. He is caring and gentle and took very good care of me. He speaks mandrin and cantonese. His staff is also caring and takes time to ask how you are and how you are doing... sometimes they are very busy and may not have the time and can seem short but that's just because his office is so busy.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Carl K. Moy's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1977)

MSP/BC Med