Ratings for Dr. Arthur R. Baluyut

Our appointment was for 8:15 am. We arrived between 7:45-8:00. At 11:00 am , he still was not at the facility. The staff acts like no big deal. Will not reccomend!!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

He was able to determine that my daughter's GI issues were actually caused by an infectious illness that unfortunately lingered for months and that led to finding other issues. We were so happy to find such a very good professional who treated us with respect and care. He actually took the time to listen and learn about my daughter's problems and solve them.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

I got no answers for my problem, I felt like I was dropped for any kind of follow-up and was treated like a hypochondriac. I eventually discovered on my own that my GI problems were due to allergies.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

This was my 1st visit, but I found Dr. Baluyut very easy to talk with. I'm quite a bit overweight, but didn't feel judged. Also didn't feel as though I were being "talked down" to.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Arthur R. Baluyut's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company