Ratings for Dr. G. PAUL Doxey

I came back from northern Utah with infections to be early and the cats the whole clinic kept ignoring me and because of them I’ve got an IUD deficiency poorly at all go somewhere else

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr doxey. Runs up to a hour and a half behind schedule, I won't be going back

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I had two surgeries by Dr. Doxey, my tonsils removed and a surgery to correct my deviated septum. He did good on my tonsils but horrible beyond horrible with my nose surgery. It is even worse than it was before. I cannot breathe out of my nose, i use nasal spray 6-10 times a day, I'm constantly blowing my nose but nothing ever comes out. It's been 4 and a half months and I'm still having pain and can't breathe. 2 weeks after my surgery I told Dr. Doxey that I was in a lot of pain still, he didn't believe me, thought I just wanted more pain pills, was very rude to me, ended up giving me 5 pain pills that lasted 2 days. I still have pain as of today if i press down on my nose, it's very tender. I have yet to go back and see him but I am def going to let him know he did a horrible job at fixing my problem. I am having anxiety attacks due to me not being able to breath. I am constantly light headed and it's affecting my career and my daily life. I need justice.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I don't think Dr. Doxey ever did figure out why I came to see him in the first place. He did not answer my questions and acted as though he could care less. After 15 months of trying to get help for my condition, I am changing doctors.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I went to DR. Pinna and he did not understand my problem. DR. Doxey knew and care about my problem. He real cares about your problem. I would recommend him to anyone who is having problems. He took the time to really listen, and did give me faults hope, but laid it on the table with lots of compassion. He is a great Doctor, and there are few like him (not many).

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

When arriving at Dr. Doxey's office, the staff quickly and professionally takes care of your needs. They understand that individuals may be busy and effectively work with your time and schedule. Dr. Doxey shows his immense knowledge, experience, and expertise in a down to earth, humble, but skilled manner. He trys to develop a relationship of trust and awareness. Our 11 month old baby with special needs and concerns was thoroughly evaluated and taken care of by Dr. Doxey. He spends the time you need to feel at ease and comfortable. He then shines by performing excellent surgical work and post treatment care. Dr. Doxey even called after our son’s surgery, after his working hours, to make sure he was feeling well and to ask if we had any concerns. I genuinely recommend Dr. Doxey for the care of all family members needs. Thank you Dr. Doxey and Staff.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Doxey listened and fixed my problem. Later when a fall broke my nose Dr Doxey repaired the nasal passages and I'm as good, really better, than new.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Paul Doxey is very knowledgable and is a very good surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr Doxey was professional and courteous. The surgery that he recommended went very well and my recovery time was a little less than expected.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Doxey was able to help me fix my sinus problems. I had another dr. fix my deviated septum years ago and was never pleased with the outcome. Dr. Doxey was able to fix my septum and for the first time in my life I have been able to breathe with my mouth shut at night! He is great with children and also helped my daughters hearing. I would recommend him to everyone! Wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr. G. PAUL Doxey's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1980)