Ratings for Dr. Steven Mandel

I have a fairly good idea of how the body works and Dr. Mandel on our yearly visit really looks and sees. He is truly gifted and the fact that I am pushing 90 and still so ambulatory is partially owing to the good doctor's skills. BTW: he is also a nice guy and his staff are excellent. Be prepared for a possibly long wait in the aptly named-"waiting room"

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

He sure does a poor job of examiningme, I do not know why I still go there. Ihave been seing him since 1988 and it is time that I let go of him. It is a shame the way he acts. Very distant

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Although the staff was very nice, Dr. Mandel gives a poor yearly physical. When I go for a yearly physical, I expect to get checked from head to toe. Dr. Mandel didn't even make me undress. He listened to my heartbeat and breathing through my winter sweater and kept the door to his office wide open the entire time. He acted as though he was afraid to touch me for fear of catching something. I came away feeling like if there had been something wrong with me, he never would have discovered it. I have since found a new doctor who gives a much more thorough exam.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

EXCELLENT VERY THOUROUGH DOCTOR SPENDS TIME TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Steven Mandel's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ