Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Arkins

Dr Arkins did my back surgery in 2009, I have seen many back Dr's, I have permanent nerve damage, not because of anything he did. He is the best Dr. I have ever seen! He is brilliant, and gave me invaluable advice regarding my back and what to allow and what not to allow from other Dr's I've seen since my surgery, he was always honest and considerate, and if I ever need future surgery he will do it! He is what every Dr. should be "a patient advocate" and I and family will always be greatful for his help and guidance.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I've had several operations that were performed by Dr. Arkins, and my pain specialist. Dr. Arkins is awesome. He is very intelligent, and unlike some of the other cold uncaring doctors in his field, he really cares about finding a way to alleviate your pain. He works hard to stay current with the latest technology, as well as new treatments that others may be having success with. I haven't looked for a new neurosurgeon. I'd think that alone would be a resounding endorsement. It means I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

performed surgery then pretended everything was fine when in fact we had concerns resulting from the surgery. Used salesman like strategy to encourage surgery.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

Very knowledgable in his field. Gave me the time I needed and answered all my questions. Made me feel at ease and was very attentative to my needs.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Thomas J. Arkins's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med