Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Sullivan and his staff. I am thrilled with my results and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I had liposuction performed on my hips, inner/outer thigh, flanks, and abdomen a year ago. My results are truly amazing! I have thigh gap and am wearing clothes I never thought I’d fit in again. I also just sat with him again to discuss a small mid face lift with fat transfer. Without hesitation I am moving forward with that procedure in a few weeks. His staff is incredibly welcoming and Dr. Sullivan is very sweet natured and kind.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Deciding to have plastic surgery was a very long and complicated process for me. Dr. Sullivan and his staff were extremely patient, informative, kind and welcoming during this process. Being 8 weeks post-op, I can say without hesitation that Dr. Sullivan is the best in the business. His work, care and results far exceeded my expectations. I am so thrilled that I found Dr. Sullivan and decided to proceed with surgery. Surgery under Dr. Sullivan’s care has been life changing and improved my quality of life immensely.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I am a healthy, active 65-year old woman...and I had aged badly. Often, people asked me, "Are you tired?" or, worse, "Have you been ill?". My eyes were draped by heavy, tented lids; my jawline lacked definition, and my "turkey wattle" moved back and forth when I brushed my hair! I hid beneath turtlenecks and behind scarves, but finally -- with my husband's support -- decided to research Cosmetic Surgeons. It's a big decision and I admit to being nervous, but -- from my first contact forward -- I have been treated to stellar service from Dr. Sullivan and his wonderful staff. The combination of Dr. Sullivan's reputation as a surgeon and the skill and truly loving care he and his staff provided convinced me to book my surgery and I went into this experience with enthusiasm, trust, and optimism. The results have been astonishing! I want to dance every time I look in the mirror...because the woman I see reminds me a lot of...the me I wanted so badly to be.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

At nearly two weeks post op for upper and lower facial rejuvenation and eyelid surgery I could not be more pleased with the results I am seeing or the superlative care I received from Dr. Patrick Sullivan and his staff. I entered the process full of anxiety and questions. While I wanted to address the loose skin on my neck as well as other concerns, I was terribly afraid of looking “overdone” and no longer looking like myself. My husband, a physician of many years, strongly recommended I meet with Dr. Sullivan and his confidence was not misplaced. Our initial consultation was relaxed and very informative. From there we continued the conversation until I was fully informed of my choices and comfortable with the procedures selected. The highly personal level of attention and care continued with thorough and anticipatory preoperative preparation and teaching. No detail was overlooked as we entered into the partnership of achieving a successful result. Dr. Sullivan and his staff were available at any time to answer questions and calm last-minute jitters. His call the evening before surgery was especially reassuring. I spent the night following surgery at the overnight recovery center in the care of Dr. Sullivan’s private duty nurse, Grace, and left there the following morning believing she is heaven sent. Her calm, soothing presence was matched by her tremendous experience and competence. By informing me in advance of everything she did and of everything that I should expect, Grace provided me with a much-appreciated sense of confidence and control. I owe much of my satisfaction with the experience to her expert care. Once home, the extensive preop teaching I had received, frequent follow up office visits, and phone call check ins by Dr. Sullivan made for a smooth early recovery period. At the office, his nurse, Kim, expertly administered incision care and carefully answered myriad questions. At this milestone, I am beginning to see what Dr. Sullivan was able to envision and - by his vast skill and artistry - effect. My fears about the ability to achieve a lovely, natural appearing outcome have been replaced by the joy of looking into the mirror and seeing a happy and refreshed looking me!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Patrick Sullivan for 6 months. In February 2018, I had a “Mommy Makeover.” This included specifically, a breast lift with augmentation, mini tummy tuck and liposuction of the hips, flank and back. I met with Dr. Sullivan in November 2017 and immediately felt comfortable speaking with him. I told him of my concerns and we worked toward a plan specific to my body. I had spent many years after the births of my children working hard to regain any semblance of the body I once had. But, because of two c-sections, which left me with the dreaded “shelf”, I just couldn’t seem to get to where I wanted. My breasts were also asymmetrical and less full than they used to be. Dr. Sullivan’s years of experience allowed him to propose the best course of treatments for me. My surgical experience was phenomenal. My husband and I arrived at the private surgical suite and were immediately greeted and began the process of the day. This is when Dr. Sullivan’s true mastery of his craft was displayed. He spent about an hour marking my body for the surgery. After that, we were ready. I climbed onto the table, had some of the nice sedation and woke up in recovery. I had the same two nurses all day (pre and post op). They really helped ease some of the anxiety I felt prior to a major surgery. After surgery, another nurse brought me to a private recovery suite and stayed the night with me. She was very helpful in getting me started in tracking medications and how to move with the least effort and discomfort. My recovery has been amazing. I am so happy with my results I’ve been able to see so far. But, even more, I’m so happy I chose Dr. Sullivan for this life changing event. His staff is wonderful and always available to answer questions. He is so very attentive and has called me numerous times to see how I’m doing. The process was flawless - every bit of information or paperwork that I needed was given to me before I even knew I needed it. I can’t say enough about Dr. Sullivan’s artistry and his staff’s preparation for their patients. I am so grateful to each and every one of them for all they’ve done for me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr Sullivan and his entire staff were amazing. It was scary for me to move forward with this surgery but they made it comfortable and supported me the whole way through. Great results and I would not hesitate to come back to his office in the future.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Sullivan, his wife Maureen, Kim his nurse and the entire staff have been wonderful. From simple injections through complex body sculpting they are focused on making the patient comfortable and the healing process as quick and easy as possible. Dr. Sullivan is known for his meticulous ability produce that natural look that increases confidence without the look of having had 'work' done. Thank you again to your entire staff for a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Mommy makeover As a physician I found out about Dr. Patrick Sullivan by references within the medical community in Rhode Island. I did see other doctors in consultation but I felt Dr. Sullivan was the best. Dr. Sullivan is extremely smart, experienced, very meticulous and detail-oriented. I think those are the essential qualifications to look for in a surgeon. I read many stories online of surgeries going wrong. I am not saying that anybody can guarantee a complication-free recovery, but I think looking for a surgeon with skills and professionalism can help a lot. If you want a job well done, I think Dr. Sullivan should be on your list of doctors to see. The first time I met Dr. Sullivan he took time to ask questions about my life and my background. He listened to my expectations regarding body image. Then he provided me with his opinion on what was surgically possible in my case. Seen the almost final results now I can say I think he has great taste when it comes to body proportions and I am glad I followed his suggestions. Dr. Sullivan’s office is impeccably clean and his staff is beyond attentive. I called Jenny with questions many times before and after booking the surgery date since I didn’t want to leave any detail behind. She was always kind and helpful. Dr. Sullivan’s nurses are dedicated and knowledgeable. Kim assisted me in every step of the way and gave me great advice on fast recovery. The doctor’s office provided me with paperwork that was detailed and understandable about the risks of the surgery, the possible complications and the guidelines on preoperative medications and instructions. On the day of the surgery I went to the operating room in Dudley Street and the personnel there was kind and understanding. I particularly requested to have my anesthesia done by Dr. Heather Panaro after recommendations and I didn’t regret it since everything went really smooth. The nurses in recovery were very patient towards me and didn’t hesitate to stay after hours until I felt better from my nausea. After the surgery I had priority to be seen by the doctor given my recent postoperative status and they allowed me to use an alternative entrance for privacy purposes. I think plastic surgery is extremely risky and dependent on the experience and the skills of the doctor. The job that Dr. Sullivan did on me is a work of art beyond my expectations, from the size of the implant he ended up choosing intraoperatively to the appearance and symmetry of the areola reduction, to the appearance of the scars. I followed the instructions they gave me in the office and had no problems or complications.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Where do I begin? I'm only one month post op and am already blown away by my results. Although there is still plenty of healing to go, it is very clear to see that Dr. Sullivan is truly an artist! I had breast augmentation with "internal" lift. From my first phone consultation with Jenny, I knew from that moment that I made the right decision dialing that number! Jenny was SUCH a pleasure to talk to. She gave me every detail from cost to pre-op and post-op. She answered every question I had and took the time to LISTEN to me and my concerns with my appearance. At my consultation, it was as if Jenny was a long time friend. I felt so welcomed with open arms. She spoke to me like a normal human being and NOT a patient. We even shared a few laughs! Now on to Dr. Sullivan....WOW! Professional, caring, patient, attentive, perfectionist....I can go on and on. He took his time listening to my concerns, explained his thoughts and suggestions in detail. He put me at such ease and made me feel like I wasn't "just another boob job". The moment just before of surgery as i am waiting for Dr. Sullivan, i felt completely calm. Surgery isnt exactly something people enjoy going through, but yet there i was, ready for surgery and calm as ever. This is because of Dr. Sullivan. Even walling into the operating room, the ataff waiting for me was awesome! Cracking jokes, etc. The days after surgery and post op apptointments kept right up qith the 5 star service. My nurse, Kim, was A+! I saw Kim for my pre-op appointment and all post-op appointments. She's the best. I had to call her one evening about taking a certain medication and she was getting back to me within minutes. Only one month post op and I can not be happier with everything. Dr. Sullivan and both answered every question I had a d made me feel 100% at ease with everything. These reviews are what attracted me to Dr. Sullivan and I hope my review does the same for someone else. When you take the plunge and do something like this and your doctor is just as excited as you are with the results....you know you made the right choice!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan's Credentials

• Mayo Med Sch, Rochester Mn 55905 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI