Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan

4 weeks post surgery and i am extremely pleased with my results. Dr. Sullivan and his staff are exceptional. From day one I've been treated with the utmost care and compassion i could ever imagine. Dr. Sullivan is brilliant in his field and knows exactly what i needed. He takes the time to really evaluate his patient and gives each one very personal attention. He believes in natural approaches to body rejuvenation and will only suggest what he believes will produce truly beautiful results. His staff is very personable and knowledgeable and i feel like they sincerely care about me...like a good friend. I am extremely satisfied with my pre and post op care and results and he is my definite choice for any future work i have done. I find it hard to believe that anyone could ever have a negative experience with this doctor or his staff. Thank you Dr. Sullivan, Jenny, Kim and your entire staff for making this such a positive experience for me.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I received excellent care from Dr Sullivan and his Nurses and would recommend his practice to anyone who is ready to make a change to their body. After 3 Cesarean Sections and a Hysterectomy, I was looking for reconstructive surgery, not just cosmetic, and a Doctor to hear what I was saying. Dr. Sullivan was honest, knowledgeable and respectful of the results I was looking for. I got exactly what I asked for and I could not be happier with my results. A special thanks to Kim for her patience and post-op support.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

The contemplation of making a voluntary change to your body is not easy, nor is it something that you should take lightly. When I decided to pursue some options for body contouring I spent a lot of time researching potential candidates to interview for the role of my physician. I’m not the type of person who can choose a paint color for a wall in a short amount of time, so you can imagine the painstaking vetting I did when searching for the right person for the job. I first heard Dr. Sullivan’s name when I drove a friend of mine to have breast augmentation 15 years ago (performed by Dr. Sullivan) but I didn’t have much knowledge of his overall work, so my research began with his website. I was looking for someone who had proper credentials and ample experience. I wanted someone whom others spoke highly of and who had a positive, established reputation and when I began to read through Dr. Sullivan’s website, I saw that he had all of that and much more. Not only did Dr. Sullivan meet my initial standards but he well exceeded them. I didn’t realize that he was also nationally accredited/recognized as well as a respected educator associated with one of RI’s (and the country’s) most reputable universities. That was enough for me to schedule my initial consult. My in-person appointment didn’t disappoint. The office is tasteful and conveniently located. It is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the surrounding, medical campuses so you have the best possibility of a discrete appointment. The staff was courteous and friendly from my first impression to my post-surgical visits. Dr. Sullivan and his crew fielded my barrage of bulleted questions and welcomed additional ones as they arose. Months after my initial appointment when I had already decided to pursue the procedure, his nurses continued to accept my calls and discuss new concerns - they purposed to ease my growing anxieties. Even though I continued to give much thought to the overall procedure, I never questioned who I had chosen to do it. The select group of people I told about my procedure all concurred with my choice. When I went to my primary physician to get the “ok” for surgery she said how great he was and if she ever wanted to do something she would go to him because he’s such a talent. The nurses I spoke to the day of surgery also told me how great and meticulous Dr. Sullivan was but, again, I never doubted my choice. I could have gone anywhere; I have friends in every kind of body conscious industry from modeling and acting to professional sports. After I researched Dr. Sullivan, spoke to him in person and reviewed his work there was never a question as to who I would trust with this very important decision. For anyone considering elective surgery, your decision will require a lot of commitment but, more importantly, a lot of trust. Not only will you be making a large financial and emotional investment in yourself, but you will also be trusting someone with your body and potentially your life; you want to know that you will be under a steady hand and a keen eye. You will get that with Dr. Sullivan if you articulate all your desires and concerns up front. I’m very pleased with the results of my surgery and my overall experience. My results are significant to me but subtle to everyone else so if you ever run in to me and like what you see, you’ll never know I wasn’t born that way. That’s why I can confidently bestow my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Narcissistic, incredibly overpriced doctor who seems more like a used car salesman. His natural look means you look the same but are poorer. Face factory

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

If you want to look the same as before after paying a ton of money go to Dr. Sullivan, Providence

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Sullivan is truly an amazing surgeon! He is a nationally renowned plastic surgeon not only for his artistry but his innovative plastic surgery skills. I wanted a surgeon whom I can trust. His willingness to listen and genuine desire to help me achieve the look I wanted for myself are one of the many qualities that I admire about him. I could not be happier with the outcome of my procedure. Dr. Sullivan and his staff have been beyond accommodating to my needs and have exceeded expectations. Thank You Dr. Sullivan and to his Team!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr Sullivan and his team are exceptional, the experience was a positive one from consult, surgery, and post-op. His entire staff are very professional, friendly and informed. Dr Sullivan's expertise in the field of plastic surgery and his gifted talent makes him a great choice if one is looking for a Plastic Surgeon. I am very pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

From beginning to end, my experience with Dr. Sullivan and his staff was outstanding. He is clearly a very gifted surgeon with a discerning eye to create the most natural results. I am delighted with my results and only wish I had gone sooner! Dr. Sullivan and his staff offer the highest standard of excellence. Be assured that you will be in the best of hands.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Sullivan and his staff. His artistic eye, medical expertise, and his warm bedside manner made my entire experience positive. He truly cares about the whole person. I am thrilled with my results. I would use him again in the future, and recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Sullivan performed liposuction/body contouring for my hips and thighs about 6 weeks ago. His office staff is very knowledgeable and well organized. My results were amazing-exactly what I was looking for. He was very meticulous in ensuring that the right procedure was done for me and my concerns. There were no complications and I felt very well prepared for the recovery that lied ahead. I am so very grateful for his services and would recommend him whole-heartedly and without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan's Credentials

• Mayo Med Sch, Rochester Mn 55905 (Grad. 1979)

Affinity Insurance Services