Ratings for Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan

I recently had a procedure done by Dr. Sullivan a few months back and am extremely thrilled with the results! He and his incredibly accomodating staff went above and beyond from my consultation appointment to my final post operative appointment. I am amazed by the results and have never felt so confident about my body image. Thank you Dr. Sullivan and your staff for the best care and overall wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Sullivan is an amazing doctor and person all in one. Not once did I doubt or worry about my wife's well being or to the results of her procedure. Dr. Sullivan and his staff are the most respectable, honest, and talented crew I've ever dealt with. I recommend this team of professionals to anyone that wants to have the best!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

My experience with Dr. Sullivan and his staff was fantastic . I came to him with the hopes of helping me with the aftermath of bells palsy episode many years prior. His work exceeded my expectations and was a life changing experience for me. I was seeing my face normal for the first time in years! Dr. Sullivan and his staff were impeccable , caring and invested in my case, very impressed. I highly recommend Dr. Sullivan.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

From the moment I met Dr. sullivan and his entire staff I knew that I was in great hands.. I received so many recommendations to go to Dr. Sullivan and I knew that he was the best around the state! I had been self-conscious my entire life and I'm glad I finally made the decision to go and see Dr. Sullivan.. All of Dr. Sullivans nurses were phenomenal from in the office to the OR they put my mind at ease that I knew that I had made the right decision !! My results are extremely natural as if I was born this way!! I couldn't be happier!! Thank you for giving me the confidence That was missing in my life !!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart !! -patient

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I am a female in excellent shape for my 50's, but I had a very sagging neck and jowls and exercise would not rectify this. I always thought plastic surgery was too invasive, so several years ago I went to a doctor in Boston who advertised his specialty with liposuction for that area. Initially, I was pleased with the results, but after a couple of years I noticed that the area had actually gotten worse from before I had even had the lips. I happened to read an advertisement to attend a seminar and meet people who had used Dr. Sullivan for cosmetic surgery. After meeting Dr. Sullivan and seeing the results he achieved, I decided to book an appointment. I can not emphasize enough the importance of going to a "board certified" surgeon. Dr. Sullivan and his staff are absolutely amazing. I am so pleased with the results and it has been on year since surgery. i don't have a frozen look that I have seen on many people who have undergone surgery and look very natural. Dr. Sullivan and his staff are professional, helpful and walk you through the whole procedure. I couldn't believe how little discomfort I had, never even needing to take the pain reliever he prescribed, only a few tylenol. Dr. Sullivan is a true artisan and fabulous surgeon, I am so pleased with the results and I absolutely recommend him with no reservations for anyone who is considering this procedure.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

It is my pleasure to comment on Dr. Sullivan and his staff...all are exceptional! I recently had breast surgery and couldn't be more pleased or satisfied with my experience and the outcome. I found Dr. Sullivan to be greatly skilled, thorough, informative, and compassionate. And if all that wasn't enough, I received a vase of beautiful flowers the day following my surgery. My recovery and follow up thus far have been equally great. I have had no problems with scheduling, contacting staff, or having my many questions answered. I would not hesitate to highly recommend their many services to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Trying to get follow up care is impossible. left several messages because of pain and no one can return a call. seems like Katie is always away from her desk. My vet follows up with me about my dog several times a week after a visit. Staff just l eaves bad taste in my mouth.

Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr Sullivan's staff was extremely friendly and professional. They answered all of my questions and concerns clearly and concisely. The treatment I received from Dr Sullivan himself was no different. They were always on time with my appointments with little to no wait time and the appointments themselves were usually fairly quick. I couldn't be happier with the experience and the results.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I recently traveled from East Texas to have Blepharoplasty, Endoscropic Temporal Upper Facial Surgery, and Fat Injections in upper cheeks with Facelift. I stayed at The Warwick Hilton Garden Inn for one week, post surgery. The Uber travel to Doctor Sullivan's office was only $10 per trip. The hotel accomodations were wonderful, with a fantastic restaurant/bar attached to the hotel...and room service! The staff at Doctor Sullivan was fantastic! Prior to traveling to Providence, I had absolute guidance by his staff via phone and email, which answered all of my questions and completely prepared me to know what to expect. I was amazed with the process, the procedure, the staff and the doctor's talents! The recovery was much quicker than I had imagined that it would be. One week post surgery, people did not even know that I had surgery. It was obvious that I looked different...better...younger. But, nobody would imagine that just one week prior I had surgery on my face! I suggest that others will be very pleased if they invest in the travel to Providence to have Dr Sullivan serve their plastic surgery interests. It was so simple and the results are so very profound! Thank you to Doctor Sullivan and his most amazing staff! You have removed 20 years from my appearance! ~Jim

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan's Credentials

• Mayo Med Sch, Rochester Mn 55905 (Grad. 1979)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a procedure done by Dr. Sullivan a few months back and am extremely thrilled with the results! He and his incredibly accomodating staff went abov..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sullivan is an amazing doctor and person all in one. Not once did I doubt or worry about my wife's well being or to the results of her procedure. Dr. Sulliv..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Sullivan and his staff was fantastic . I came to him with the hopes of helping me with the aftermath of bells palsy episode many years..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment I met Dr. sullivan and his entire staff I knew that I was in great hands.. I received so many recommendations to go to Dr. Sullivan and I knew t..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing and natural results, staff is excellent, roses at my door when I arrived home. Did not even need pain meds. Amazing experience."

December 17, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "02901" to "02905". Suite has been updated from "None" to "#502".

November 19, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://drsullivan.com" to "http://www.drsullivan.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(401) 831-8300".

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a female in excellent shape for my 50's, but I had a very sagging neck and jowls and exercise would not rectify this. I always thought plastic surgery was..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is my pleasure to comment on Dr. Sullivan and his staff...all are exceptional! I recently had breast surgery and couldn't be more pleased or satisfied with m..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Trying to get follow up care is impossible. left several messages because of pain and no one can return a call. seems like Katie is always away from her desk...."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sullivan's staff was extremely friendly and professional. They answered all of my questions and concerns clearly and concisely. The treatment I received from..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently traveled from East Texas to have Blepharoplasty, Endoscropic Temporal Upper Facial Surgery, and Fat Injections in upper cheeks with Facelift. I stay..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The experience I had with Dr. Sullivan and his staff was phenomenal. I had gone to two other plastic surgeons in Boston prior to Meeting with Dr. Sullivan. Fr..."

April 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first plastic surgery experience of any kind and I was very nervous. Dr. Sullivan and his whole staff were kind and caring and help put any concern..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having cosmetic surgery is such a personal decision. I contemplated it and researched it for a long time because I was depressed at the way my face was aging. I..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is my pleasure to leave feedback about my experience with Dr. Sullivan and his staff. After attending one of his seminars, I decided to make an appointment..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment that I stepped into Dr. Sullivan’s office, his staff treated me in a courteous and professional manner. Dr. Sullivan displayed genuine concern ..."

September 14, 2014