Ratings for Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan

From beginning to end, my experience with Dr. Sullivan and his staff was outstanding. He is clearly a very gifted surgeon with a discerning eye to create the most natural results. I am delighted with my results and only wish I had gone sooner! Dr. Sullivan and his staff offer the highest standard of excellence. Be assured that you will be in the best of hands.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Sullivan and his staff. His artistic eye, medical expertise, and his warm bedside manner made my entire experience positive. He truly cares about the whole person. I am thrilled with my results. I would use him again in the future, and recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Sullivan performed liposuction/body contouring for my hips and thighs about 6 weeks ago. His office staff is very knowledgeable and well organized. My results were amazing-exactly what I was looking for. He was very meticulous in ensuring that the right procedure was done for me and my concerns. There were no complications and I felt very well prepared for the recovery that lied ahead. I am so very grateful for his services and would recommend him whole-heartedly and without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Patrick K Sullivan for 15 years now. My first procedure was rhinoplasty at the age of 16. I had broken my nose and had a deviated septum that needed to be fixed. At such an age when my body was still growing Dr. Sullivan's priority was to provide me with results that would be proportionate with my face as I continued my growth spurts. I can say with such satisfaction that Dr. Sullivan provided the most amazing results. He truly impacted my confidence through my teenage and early adult years. As I began consideration for breast augmentation in recent months, I knew that it would be Dr. Sullivan who would perform my surgery. Having since moved to New York City, there were many doctors that I could of chosen from for this procedure. However, Dr. Sullivan is the only cosmetic doctor that I trust and the cost in travel from NY to RI was far worth it for his expertise. The day of my breast augmentation I was cared for so tenderly by his surgical nurses. They were gentle and genuine and made me feel incredibly comfortable. In the surgical room Dr Sullivan was of great spirits that it just increased my excitement to get this done. Having had problems with anesthesia in the past, the nurses were able to provide medicine through my IV to help ease the nausea. My recovery out of anesthesia was smooth sailing, never once feeling sick. They let me stay for as long as I needed to be comfortable with moving. The next few days of recovery were a breeze compared to my nose. It felt as though I had hit the gym and worked out my chest really hard. It was sore and at some times felt like there were a few bricks on my chest, but that was the worst of it. I was able to move around with ease, being cautious about moving my arms. By the 3rd day I was off my pain medicine and by day 4 I was back to driving. I took a week off from work, which was the perfect amount of time. It has now been two weeks since my surgery and I am thrilled with the results. I know I am still healing, but what I see so far is a true work of art. There are not enough words to describe the experience you receive when working with Dr. Patrick K Sullivan. From your first consultation, to his staff, to the surgical procedure and his team of nurses, your overall experience is undoubtably the best. Dr. Sullivan's knowledge and skill is of the highest level. Everything that he does is as if he's about to make the most coveted piece of art. He thoroughly explains the entire process, listens to what it is you want, and offers his professional and technical expertise on how he will achieve your results. His entire staff is always available to answer any questions and make you as comfortable as possible. Never once did I have second thoughts or anxiety about my procedures, as I knew I was in good hands. Come another 5-10 years when there's something else I decide I want to have done, it will be Dr Sullivan who I choose.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I had a full facial rejuvenation in August 2015 and am extremely pleased with the results. For several years, prior to surgery, looking at my reflection was dispiriting. At 64, I was in good health, very active, and felt younger than my age, but wrinkles and changes to my facial contours made me look older. Dr. Sullivan recommended several procedures that have had wonderful outcomes. He was able to improve my neckline, jawline, cheeks, and upper/lower eyelids in ways that look totally natural. I am very happy with my appearance and how it increases my confidence. You will find that the photos and testimonials on his website are totally accurate. Friends and acquaintances comment on how well I look, then attribute it to my recent retirement or weight loss. I usually agree, but sometimes share my before pictures so they can see the difference. The reactions are always the same: “Your plastic surgeon is amazing!” “You don’t look like you’ve had surgery; you just look younger and refreshed!” “Who is your surgeon?” I was comfortable with Dr. Sullivan and his entire staff throughout the whole process, and appreciated their ongoing care, concern, expertise and professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

My first experience with Dr. Sullivan and his staff was in 1993. At that time, I had an upper facial rejuvenation and could not have been happier with the results. In 2016 when it was time to erase more signs of aging it was back to Dr. Sullivan. Again could not be more pleased with the result. His staff is extraordinary and he is the best.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I cannot praise this practice enough!! Dr. Patrick Sullivan and his staff are experts in the field of plastic surgery....if you want to look like a younger, refreshed YOU....this is the place! You won't come out of surgery looking like the assembly line "plastic" looks that I so feared about surgery. Dr. Sullivan is a top surgeon in his field and we are so lucky to have his expertise in our state. They make each patient feel special and attend to your specific needs. I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Sullivan and his team get an A+++. He is knowledgeable, kind and is the best out there. Dr. Sullivan surrounds himself with people just like him. The patient and his/her needs come first. Kathryn - Facial Rejuvenation

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I had a breast augmentation with Dr Sullivan. The whole procedure from my consultation to my surgery and beyond has been a wonderful experience. I am so happy with the results and would have picked his team all over again. His office is a great team of friendly and knowledgeable staff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I had my one year check up today. I am so pleased... no I'm actually over the moon. My friend's Mom went to him 20 years ago. She is 80 now and looks much younger. Her recommendation and the amazing work he has done with children is what made me deicide to make that first appointment with Dr. Sullivan. Now that was a smart decision. :-)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan's Credentials

• Mayo Med Sch, Rochester Mn 55905 (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Illinois