Ratings for Dr. Jacob Green

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Doctor office was very unkempt and had an unprofessional appearance as did the doctor. Doctor openly discussed patient information in the reception area and decided he could not help the patient without ever even talking to the patient.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

To whom it may concern, if you are looking for the best, and for a doctor who cares about what's the best for you, well you have found that in Dr. Jacob Green. "To hell with the rest, cause Dr. Green is the best!!!!!!!!"

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

I have never been to a doctor that was so condescending, rude and abrasive in my life. Dr. Green has extremely poor bed side manners and a total lack of compassion for me as a patient. I would not recommend anyone seek medical advice from Dr. Green if you are looking for a doctor to explain your condition or tests without being patronized, embarrassed and offended. I am a highly educated business person and Dr. Green talked to me and treated me as if I were a middle school student. He actually yelled at me because I could not complete one of the tasks he instructed me to perform during our exam. This guy is a piece of work…I am amazed that he has any patients left!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Very inefficient operation. Had to go back three separate times for mri's and cat scans because Green ordered the wrong tests. When Dr. Green finally ordered another mri, his office failed to schedule this last (and only relevant) mri after two weeks so I finally made arrangements with my new doctor. Dr. Green doesn't listen very well. I got the impression that he heard only that which fit into his preconception.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Went to the office with a person that knew him socially; gave me a mental status exam then when I couldn't recall something and couldn't do the quantitative part, he got up, walked to the door, and said, "I can't help you". He gave neither the mutual friend or me the reason. It was very odd. It looks like, from previous reports that he must dismiss a lot of patients for unclear reasons.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Dr. Green was very rude and unclear. I will never go back to him for anything. He is heartless.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

While many tests were performed, I really am no closer to a cause or condition. Dr. Green was very arrogrant and rude at times. In my opinion if he wasn't constantly patting himself on the back and telling his patients how great his is with neuro and pain management perhaps the patients would get more out of the appt. After several appts. and rude comments I told Dr. Green that I didn't appreciate it and needed his expertise on neurologic items only. He ended the appt. and pushed any further appts. off on another doctor there. I require a neurologist doctor's assistance but do not plan to return to this group.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Wonderful doctor! He tells it like it is! He is an excellent at dianosing and pain management. He has NO patience with drug seekers. I have a Masters in Nursing and I know if a doctor is good and this doctor is competent, professional, and knowledgable. I have been going to him for over two years and I fully trust him to make judgments and recommendations concerning my healthcare.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

I took my husband to see him and when he finally asked me a question which required more than "yes" or "no", he yelled at me and told me to "shut-up! You're not the patient!" His standard answer seems to be "Go to the Mayo clinic and get a team to figure you out." That simply means I don't know and you're not important enough for me to care!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. Jacob Green's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1962)