Ratings for Dr. Sharon L. Callison

Dr. Callison is the best doctor I've ever had and I don't expect to find a better one anytime soon. After having a high risk pregnancy that ended too soon, she has been there for my husband and I, more than either of us ever expected. We sometimes wait to see her in the office, but I always remember, she could be helping someone the way she helped me. Bringing babies into the world is a tough business sometimes - she knows her stuff and is excellent at her job. She is the only doctor I'd allow for bringing my future children into the world!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I could not ask for a better physician than Dr. Callison. She is thorough, compassionate, competent, and gives you a full picture of your care. She was my physician through two pregnancies one of which was a very scary delivery. She was composed and calmed my fears during the entire delivery. Her staff is also wonderful. I can't imagine seeing another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Callison is a fantastic compassionate doctor. She helped me deliver 3 healthy babies and also get through 2 miscarriages. She never made me feel rushed and honored what I asked of her. She has a wonderful upbeat personality and does not sugar coat things. Her staff is wonderful and never made me feel silly for calling a million times. You won't regret choosing her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Love Dr callison! I have delivered two with her and will deliver my 3rd this fall. Very proactive, knowledgeable and compassionate! (And spunky!)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. callison is great. I don't think she automatically goes straight to c section like most reviewers state. In fact, she wanted me to lose weight before having kids so that I would have less of a chance of needing a c section. She is very professional and has been very caring and knowledgeable and I've been very thankful for having her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Callison is a cold hearted witch to say the least. I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy. And every nurse I know would agree as well. As for the staff and other doctors as Tennessee valley, they get 5 stars.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I love dr.callison ive been goijg to her since my teenage years and now im 25. She was there for both of my pregnancies. I can go to her for any and everything. I love her like family. Shes awesome. And even on a personal level shes been a great encouraging doctor amd friend. Jasmine Stone

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

This doctor seems wonderful at first. I loved her from the beginning but the last few weeks she changed. She pressured me into a c-section by telling me I would be incontinent for the rest of my life if I didn't have one. She also told me I would be fine in a week. As a clueless first time mom I believed her! Stay away!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I've been using her since 2003 and have had nothing but a great experience with her. She has delivered both of my children and has never made me feel like I was was forced to do anything. Anytime I was concerned about either one of my pregnancies, I was always seen that day, if not by her then by another Dr. in the office. My mother had passed away 8 days before I had my second child and she sent me a card and told me if I needed her for anything to not hesitate to call her. That's the kind and caring Dr. she is.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr Callison is one of the finest doctors it has ever been my privilege to see. She is exceptionally intelligent, well-experienced and skilled at what she does, - so much so that other doctors often request her as their "second" if they get busy or in a tight spot with a patient. She is so good, in fact, that I've known her to diagnose conditions that are not typical to the realm of female health (she caught my neighbor's sudden-onset diabetes on a regular wellness visit, for example.) Be warned, she is extremely oriented towards medical intervention, so if that is not your thing, you'd better have a reason to dismiss any of her recommendations. If you do your homework and can provide researched alternatives, she will give you nothing but respect. If you live in granola-la-la land (and I say this as a pseudo- hippie with a preferential fondness for granola la la land) well, she's probably not the doc for you.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Sharon L. Callison's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)