You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sharon L. Callison

I could not ask for a better physician than Dr. Callison. She is thorough, compassionate, competent, and gives you a full picture of your care. She was my physician through two pregnancies one of which was a very scary delivery. She was composed and calmed my fears during the entire delivery. Her staff is also wonderful. I can't imagine seeing another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Callison is a fantastic compassionate doctor. She helped me deliver 3 healthy babies and also get through 2 miscarriages. She never made me feel rushed and honored what I asked of her. She has a wonderful upbeat personality and does not sugar coat things. Her staff is wonderful and never made me feel silly for calling a million times. You won't regret choosing her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. callison is great. I don't think she automatically goes straight to c section like most reviewers state. In fact, she wanted me to lose weight before having kids so that I would have less of a chance of needing a c section. She is very professional and has been very caring and knowledgeable and I've been very thankful for having her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Callison is a cold hearted witch to say the least. I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy. And every nurse I know would agree as well. As for the staff and other doctors as Tennessee valley, they get 5 stars.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I love dr.callison ive been goijg to her since my teenage years and now im 25. She was there for both of my pregnancies. I can go to her for any and everything. I love her like family. Shes awesome. And even on a personal level shes been a great encouraging doctor amd friend. Jasmine Stone

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

This doctor seems wonderful at first. I loved her from the beginning but the last few weeks she changed. She pressured me into a c-section by telling me I would be incontinent for the rest of my life if I didn't have one. She also told me I would be fine in a week. As a clueless first time mom I believed her! Stay away!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I've been using her since 2003 and have had nothing but a great experience with her. She has delivered both of my children and has never made me feel like I was was forced to do anything. Anytime I was concerned about either one of my pregnancies, I was always seen that day, if not by her then by another Dr. in the office. My mother had passed away 8 days before I had my second child and she sent me a card and told me if I needed her for anything to not hesitate to call her. That's the kind and caring Dr. she is.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr Callison is one of the finest doctors it has ever been my privilege to see. She is exceptionally intelligent, well-experienced and skilled at what she does, - so much so that other doctors often request her as their "second" if they get busy or in a tight spot with a patient. She is so good, in fact, that I've known her to diagnose conditions that are not typical to the realm of female health (she caught my neighbor's sudden-onset diabetes on a regular wellness visit, for example.) Be warned, she is extremely oriented towards medical intervention, so if that is not your thing, you'd better have a reason to dismiss any of her recommendations. If you do your homework and can provide researched alternatives, she will give you nothing but respect. If you live in granola-la-la land (and I say this as a pseudo- hippie with a preferential fondness for granola la la land) well, she's probably not the doc for you.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Sharon L. Callison's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Lumenos

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not ask for a better physician than Dr. Callison. She is thorough, compassionate, competent, and gives you a full picture of your care. She was my phy..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Callison is a fantastic compassionate doctor. She helped me deliver 3 healthy babies and also get through 2 miscarriages. She never made me feel rushed an..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr callison! I have delivered two with her and will deliver my 3rd this fall. Very proactive, knowledgeable and compassionate! (And spunky!)"

May 12, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. callison is great. I don't think she automatically goes straight to c section like most reviewers state. In fact, she wanted me to lose weight before having..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Callison is a cold hearted witch to say the least. I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy. And every nurse I know would agree as well. As for the staff and o..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love dr.callison ive been goijg to her since my teenage years and now im 25. She was there for both of my pregnancies. I can go to her for any and everything...."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This doctor seems wonderful at first. I loved her from the beginning but the last few weeks she changed. She pressured me into a c-section by telling me I would..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been using her since 2003 and have had nothing but a great experience with her. She has delivered both of my children and has never made me feel like I was..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Callison is one of the finest doctors it has ever been my privilege to see. She is exceptionally intelligent, well-experienced and skilled at what she does, ..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible Doctor. EXTREMELY RUDE. Tries to force you into unnecessary procedures. If you are considering her i would think twice."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Callison changed my life. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2009 and felt completely alone and misunderstood at previous OBGYNs. I found Dr. Callison through a P..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Callison's for over 12 years. I have nothing but positive things to say about her. She has a great bedside manner, is funny, genu..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Callison delivered my first child, and pretty much forced me into a c-section due to "failure to progress" after a less than 12 hour trial of labor. She may..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Callison since 26 weeks. She has been extremely personable and knowledgeable. I look forward to every visit, because I know she will pro..."

September 13, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Sharon" to "Sharon L."

October 20, 2013