Ratings for Dr. Thomas B. Benz

Dr. Benz diagnosed my oversized Prostate (over 3 times regular size)problem & gave me three choices. 1. Wear a colonastomy bag for the duration of my life, 2. Operate & scrape my prostate, 3. Operate & remove my prostate (which I chose). While in the hospital recovering from my prostrate operation the colonastomy tube released causing a great amount of pain. The nurse placed a call to Dr. Benz, he was at my bedside within 1/2 hour, at tis time he proceded to chew out the nursing staff. He told them that I was his patient and to do what He says and not follow the Hospitals rules. Dr. Benz has moved on and will be sorely missed. Dr. Benz is also known for his Cancer Prostate procedure that is widely used.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Excellent in all respects, knowledgable & explains every procedure. Covers every detail throughly during exam & surgery. I have the highest regard for him. Staff is terrific, helpful and personable. Sussex County is blessed with this practice.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

he explained my condition and answered my questions

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr. Thomas B. Benz's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med