Ratings for Dr. Arnold S. Maerov

Dr. Maerov is a nice guy who runs a well put-together practice. I felt comfortable with him right off the bat, and anyone reading this who has seen a psychiatrist knows the value of feeling at ease with him or her. He seems to be thorough in his evaluations and is not the type of psychiatrist to aimlessly prescribe medication and allow his patients to disappear for months at a time. My initial visit was about two months ago and I have been seeing him every week as we continue to evaluate what is going on with me. When I said "well put-together" before, I meant that he is professional, the office is efficient, the office is neat, etc... I think most would be pleaed overall, I definitely am.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

He really resented the fact that all I could give was medicaid.If he werent so arrogant,and cocky I may have stayed with him.He wanted me to have a job and go to college but I kept telling him the pressure was too much.I almost died getting my college degree. Before I could have a breakdown I left him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Arnold S. Maerov's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1960)