Ratings for Dr. Mouhannad Dalao

I was very impress with his knowledge, care for every detail of my Heath, check my body with so much care, other a test and want to be there to see him self wile was getting done, great dr very happy that I chose him. Will highly recommended to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Yes, Dr. Dalao is an excellent clinician with a great bedside manner. However, I have to agree with the reviewers who voice concerns about his staff. Staff is very unprofessional and disrespectful. I'm shocked that Dr. Dalao lets them get away with their crazy behavior. Also, their billing leaves a bit to be desired. I questioned the office manager about billing for services that never took place, and was told by her "I don't have to answer your questions." So now my insurance company is investigating the matter.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr.Dalao was amazing he treated me like I wanted to be treated his time spent with me was the best moment I had with any Doctor

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I will concur with the last reviewer. I too, had a broken app't with the PA. NO ADVANCE NOTICE. Had to drive an hour for nothing, not even an apology. Terrible office staff. More like a prison gang, than the kind of women who should be working in an doctor's office. Dr. does not seem to care. He has gotten a lot of fame for a young doctor, and it has clearly gone to his head.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr breaks appts and his front staff is condesending and rude hard to understand with heavy foreign dialects. Many times appt was changed to different times to accommodate nurse practitioner and/or Dr. I would not recommend begining a relationship with this Dr office to my WORST enemy!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

He is a great doctor and the staff is very friendly and knowledgable as well. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Knowlegeable, nice, and extremely competent. He is now my new cardiologist after performing two heart surgeries on me in two days. A life saver. Dr. G.M. Levitt

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010