Ratings for Dr. Francesca E. Schlueter

I found Dr. Schleuter to be very generous with her time and thorough with examinations. I hope to be under Dr. Schleuter's care for a long time.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I had abdominal pain, the doctor wrote down my facts, listened to my lungs and stomach, and said I probably had a gallbladder attack. Then, she prescribed something that I waited 40 minutes for to find it was over-the-counter (Pepcid AC). It would have been nice if the exam was a bit more thorough. BTW, I'm still in pain.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Dr. Schlueter is a good doctor. Always upbeat, she seems to know what she's talking about and, most importantly, she will not drag her feet about referring you to a specialist when needed. She really tries to be helpful and is easy to talk to. My only complaint is that she always seems in a big hurry and very concerned about getting you out of her office as soon as she can (but I blame the Kaiser system for that rather than her personally).

flag | Submitted September 19, 2005

Dr. Francesca E. Schlueter's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1988)

HIP