Ratings for Dr. Derek Widmayer

We moved to NJ last year, two of my neighbors use him. They "liked" different restaurants, doctors , the schools- they LOVED their dentist??? Now I know why. Great dentist, the staff are extremely nice. His fees are very reasonable. Was a little apprehensive about moving to the NorthEast from Midwest, our new dentist is the best thing yet. (Except maybe the pizza here :)

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Was always afraid if going to the dentist until I went to Dr Widmayer he is awesome and his staff are the best

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

He and his staff are top notch . My wife and daughters are completely comfortable in his chair and always makes us feel at ease. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have been with Dr. Widmayer for 10+ years since I was a child. He fees like family. His attention and sincerity are immeasurable. Hands down the best dentist ever.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I too, I have been to a lot of different dentists and this guy is GREAT! He's knowledgeable, caring and makes you really comfortable. He did a fantastic job on my front bridge and his prices are really reasonable.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Staff is great, and Dr. Widmayer's even better. He's treated me, my wife, and my kids. He is highly skilled and very honest, and doesn't suggest that you have procedures done if they don't really need to be done. I had my first root canal, and despite all the horror stories I'd heard regarding the procedure and my fears going in... I didn't feel a thing, and the tooth is feeling back to normal. Kids had cavities treated painlessly.... they couldn't believe it. I highly recommend Dr. Widmayer.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

As a dentist, I rate Dr. Widmayer all 5's. My family and I were some of his first patients when he first opened his own practice. I love his dental staff. His receptionist Patty on the other hand is a completely different story. I find her to be aggressive, confrontational, pushy and she has to prove that she's "right". She's not a good representation of him and the other staff members. She may be good for his books, but her cold attitude and lack of compassion is a huge turn-off. She needs to attend some customer service seminars or just find a new job where she doesn't deal with people. I may end up going to a new dentist. SHE'S THAT BAD!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I visited this office b/c I am new to the area. Staff were confused and not knowledgable; it was a disappointing trip to the dentist and quite unlike any other dentist I have ever worked with.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr.Widmayer is the best dentist I have EVER been to!!! An that's saying a lot considering the number of dentists I've been to in my life. He actually cares about his patients and giving them quality care. I needed a lot of work done on my teeth. I needed a route canal done on my lower molar that was also falling apart an severely infected. Most dentists would of just pulled the tooth without batting an eye. Dr. Widmayer explained process he was going to take in order to help save the tooth An my smile. I would recommend him to anyone, he is an unbelievable dentist, and you won't find another dentist out there who cares more for his patients then Dr. Widmayer

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014