Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Bennett

I originally called and left message to enroll in their study group. Received NO return call. Called again a week later and they couldn't come up with a valid reason as to why no one had called me back. After asking many questions they scheduled an appt to enroll me in their study. They called the day ahead of scheduled appt to verify my appt. Someone else called back later the same day and said that they had changed my appt time. Then they called the next day, JUST HOURS PRIOR TO THE APPT, ask me one question and then advised me that the study had just suddenly CLOSED. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL from start to finish. I have wasted all my time filling out their mounds of paperwork and clearing my schedule for this appt. If this is the way they run their studies, I would be VERY leery of this doctor and his office to medically treat me for anything. BEWARE!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Saw me in an emergency situation. Very knowledgeable and calming. Excellent MD and staff

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I used this Dr 10 years ago and he was very gentle, kind and informative. He did my procedure with no mistakes - best compliment I can give! I'm going to ask him to repeat it this year.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Michael T. Bennett's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1977)